skullstatue

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do any of you guys know of a good format/video encoding program for YouTube videos. I recently uploaded a video onto youtube and I have tried their suggested formats, all of them look terrible once I upload them to the server. Take a look, the original looks nothing like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDFw985ZQTE

Edit:
I don't know if it's very common for it to blur that much with the dirt and the grass, I've seen some very nice looking YouTube videos before. I know there is some kind of DivX encoder thing that makes them look great but I can't find it. Oh well, thanks in advance.....

gr33dy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice video... looked like a lot of work.
smile.gif

As for the quality, (considering you put it on YouTube) I think it looks pretty good. You have to remember that the video is only going to look so good because YouTube wants its users to be able to easily stream it. If you are looking for a nice codec, I would highly recommend using XviD. The compression/quality ratio is very good.

PS: Just out of curiosity, why'd you post this in the G6 subforum?
laugh.gif

skullstatue

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, thank you. Yeah, I guess all YouTube videos look kind of bad no matter what. I usually keep all of my posts inside of the G6 thread, it's a bad habbit. Thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-