Hacking Best flashcard for 3ds?????

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got a 3ds on the weekend and want to get a ds card so I can enjoy all my favorite games, the 3DS itself is on firmware 2.1.0-3E, so I basically need a card that works on this firmware, I also wanna make sure that ill be able to go online with the flashcard as well, as well as still play DOA online also.

Can anyone help with suggestions an if you can be bothered links, im in the UK

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you just want a cheap card that works, get an Acekard 2i.
If you want a card with a truckload of extras and don't mind paying $35 for a flashcard get a Supercard DSTWO.
I can't guarantee that the flashcard will have the update on the card as you get it.
I hope you have a DS Phat/Lite or DSi with a lower firmware than the flashcard will be, so you can update.
For prices go to shoptemp.net

lpm98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My recommendation would be the r4i gold 3ds. It is cheap and supports wood ( which is regularly updated to work on the latest 3ds firmware). It also has great homebrew support. A good place to order it would be digitopz.com because they are trustworthy and and always have free shipping.
yaynds.gif

Woodhouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Nothing plays 3DS ROMs.

QUOTE(Josephvb10 @ Jun 20 2011, 10:52 PM) Well I think he is asking for a DS flashcard that works on 3DS

Correct

1. if you want to find a flashcard to play 3DS rom, no
2. If you are asking for a DS flashcard and works on your V2.1.0-3E, there are so many for you !

R4i gold 3DS R4i SDHC 3DS Acekard 2i DSTwo will be the highly recommendation !

molh394

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Remember to buy from a reputable online retailer who is advertising carts that are "pre-updated for 3ds V2".
If your retailer isn't, contact them directly and ask them (politely) if they can update your cart before selling it to you. Chances are they won't mind.

Ron457x2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im usually patient but, THIS DAMN QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED LIKE 6 TIMES HERE.
hate2.gif

/end rant

Anyway sorry, I would recommend either of these 3
R4igold
Acekard2i
SupercardDSTWO

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks for the replies, i know 3ds roms arent poss yet i was looking for something that i could play ds roms on a 3ds, and i think i might go with the dstwo for the gba/snes support, still never completed minish cap

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
lpm98 said:
My recommendation would be the r4i gold 3ds. It is cheap and supports wood ( which is regularly updated to work on the latest 3ds firmware). It also has great homebrew support. A good place to order it would be digitopz.com because they are trustworthy and and always have free shipping.
yaynds.gif
I'd rather go with the Acekard 2i, it's a little more expensive, but it is an original, not a clone, and can run AKAIO.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What's with the recommendation for R4i SDHC?
It's not THAT good, really.
It doesn't even support Wood.
And isn't that one of those cards that let's you buy a new one every time there's an update?

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aeter said:
What's with the recommendation for R4i SDHC?
It's not THAT good, really.
It doesn't even support Wood.
And isn't that one of those cards that let's you buy a new one every time there's an update?

The new shoptemp invited a bunch of people from (clone) flash cart teams and website
making fake accounts to spam their crap. The guy below me is a good example of that

mods don't normally notice it, because they don't post links.
Just ignore them

piktaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
R4i gold from r4ids.cn. It's cheap and works perfect. Also this card's firmware is updatable with/from 3DS. You do not need to have DSI/DSL
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Hey