Hacking Best flash cart for GBA real time save?

lucablight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I currently own a CycloDS and although I'm very happy with it I'm disappointed that it doesn't have the ability to save GBA games in real time. What would be the best solution for this? I hear the M3 can do this? Are there specific GBA flash carts that have the real time save feature? If so, what is the best one?

Anyone have any tips?

(P.S I intend to play them on a NDS lite)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Best cart for GBA RTS is M3 Perfect (this is GBA flashcart)!
Also, you can use M3 Real (slot 1 cart) in combination with the M3 Expansion cart (slot 2), and you'll get possibility to RTS on NDS!

lucablight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The M3 perfect looks like it's pretty complicated to use. Are there any other easier to use GBA flash carts? What are the advantages of using an M3 real with the expansion pack?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
lucablight said:
The M3 perfect looks like it's pretty complicated to use. Are there any other easier to use GBA flash carts? What are the advantages of using an M3 real with the expansion pack?
It's not that complicated..The thing is, you have to properly patch games to get them saving properly on your flashcart!
Here is the list of games that are supposed to be patched with "Hardware 1" setting http://releases.pocketheaven.com/asearch/?...mp;Sort=Release , all other games should be patched with "Hardware 2" setting..

There are virtually no advantages of using M3 Real, other than M3 Real is for NDS, and M3 Perfect is for GBA! I don't think that M3 Real with expansion has Real Time Save, I think that its supposed to have it, but I'm not quite sure..
M3 Perfect has Real Time Save for sure!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv