Gaming Best DS Games of All Time?

HitBattousai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not for everyone, but I'd say Hotel Dusk: Room 215 would be my number one, followed by Mario Kart DS, Ghost Trick, the Phoenix Wright series(with the third being the best), Elite Beat Agents, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, and then there's pretty much a logjam of excellent RPGs which I rate about the same(Radiant Historia, Devil Survivor, TWEWY).

Hyborix3

Gabi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not for everyone, but I'd say Hotel Dusk: Room 215 would be my number one, followed by Mario Kart DS, Ghost Trick, the Phoenix Wright series(with the third being the best), Elite Beat Agents, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, and then there's pretty much a logjam of excellent RPGs which I rate about the same(Radiant Historia, Devil Survivor, TWEWY).

My number one is Hotel Dusk too! I wished more people would know about Hotel Dusk..

I love 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, Radiant Historia, Inazuma Eleven, Devil Survivor, TWEWY, EBA, Pokemon Rangers, Trauma Center and the list goes on.

I don't think there will be ever a ''best ds game'' for me because there is so much to choose from but if you really wanna know the best it's gonna be Hotel Dusk. It's a good game to play and relaxed with the music along with puzzles.

I never gotten into the Pokemon games other than Rangers. Maybe I just love the old retro Pokemon game we all used to know.

Alaude

Trophies
XP
Country
India
The number one game in my list is........

Jump_Ultimate_Stars_boxart.jpg

simply because it is too good of a fighting game for the DS :P.

Reactions: 1 person

Zio Name

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Interesting thread... For me, the best DS Games are the two Dementium games (i prefer the first over the second, to be honest), the two Ouendan games, Giana Sisters DS (i know it's "old and dull", but i love it), and about RPGs... Well, TWEWY, Dragon Quest V, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded and Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker

freaksloan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Scribblenauts, Rhythm Heaven, Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure, Tetris DS, Elite Beat Agents, Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story, New Super Mario Bros. and my all time favorite Mario Kart.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oohhh so many to choose from. So hard to decide. Anyway, here are a few that I really like: Ace Attorney series, TWEWY, Prof Layton series, Megaman Starforce (esp the 3rd game!), 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors. :P

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
While most games here have already mentioned, there is one other game that I think is the best... storyline-wise and graphic-wise and sounds/voices/music-wise for a visual novel/English tutor for Japanese people. Little Charo Travels in English. Japanese text problems (cannot understand them XD) with some choices but it's a game I could play for quite a while... :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom