• Total voters

Bootsum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The one thing I dislike about the DS1 is the need to remember the numerous hotkeys. It makes it more difficult to utilize fully. (Also, no forum topic is stickied that guides you through all the how to's for the DS1, making it more difficult to find a decent compilation of information on it).

Well, it's actually in the online manual of the product page:
http://eng.supercard.cn/manual/dsone/key.html

Google "Supercard DS One Manual" will do the same trick too.
wink.gif

After all it's worth repeating this point since many miss mentioning it -- Supercard DS One is half the price of CycloDS. CycloDS can hardly compete with Supercard DS One if you take the price into consideration.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruha said:
are EDGE's and Acekard 2 not popular ones?
well i think the Edge is a pretty good card
smile.gif

They are good but unfortunately they are not popular Why? Well its because there were better cards before them like the famous Cyclo DS.

BaymanBR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm new to DS, since i just got one. I know nothing about the flash carts. I don't care about special features like slow motion, save anyware, cheats, etc. I just want a cart that allows me to save DS roms and play them exactly like the retail copies (if it can run GBA roms too, perfect). What cart should i buy? Thanks.

Khruezer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be a little late, but:

I have a DSOne SDHC and my saves are constantly deleted for being corrupt or hours of a save are taken off and I'm stuck at the frickin' intro of a game when I was all the way in, say, Chapter 2 of an RPG.

And why isn't the EZ Flash card in this poll?

Since I can't wait to get another damn card, I'm going to buy the Cyclo simply because of the ratings it got here. But I will come back to check a response, if any. Thanks.

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supercard DS One SDHC, I have had it for two years now, and I am very happy with it, it works great, no problems, it can run pretty much everything. The only thing I do not like is the cheat system is a pain, but I find ways around it all the time, and it has great homebrew support, along with great features like RTS

anime_lover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi :)

Hey there i have a ds for quite a long time and i just found out that i can buy flash cards for it ( lol stupid i know)

so i'm asking what one is the best card and what site to buy it from ;) most of the reply's are old so just asking...

i would really appreciate the reply asap
thanks vecry much :)

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
BaymanBR said:
I'm new to DS, since i just got one. I know nothing about the flash carts. I don't care about special features like slow motion, save anyware, cheats, etc. I just want a cart that allows me to save DS roms and play them exactly like the retail copies (if it can run GBA roms too, perfect). What cart should i buy? Thanks.

well, i would recommand EDGE for its edge of use, its just drag and drop, cheatcode wise, u just have to drop ur cheat database into a small folder which may or maybe be already done for u. BUT.. there might be some games out there that might not work for u, like mario and luigi rpg3
frown.gif
i had to wait for a patcher to patch it, ips patch didn't work but if u are willing to look past that small inconvenience , edge is a very good starter card.

As for ackard + akio, that would be a more advanced card, but i guess u have full game compability but at the price of a steeper learning curve. Since its a bit more advanced. But after u get past that learning curve, acekard + akio is a okay card.

D

Deleted User

I love my Supercard miniSD. I have had it for 3.5 years and it never lets me down.

SLOT-2 FTW

sharksfan19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have tried 5 differnt flash cards and i would have to say the cyclo is the best
R4- frst flash card i ever got i bought it back in june on 2008 it lasted me a couple of good months but some roms didint work even if i patched em

N5- JUST BAD dont take it even if someone gave it to you for free it screwed up my friends ds and it is just an R4 clone

Acekard 2i- good solid card for a good price games work fine i used AKAIO pokemon kept freezing on me
frown.gif

M3 real - didint own one but used my friends i didint like it at first but then tried sakura alot better its a good card

Cyclo ds- after weeks about thinking about it i sold off my acekard and bought one ITS GODLY every thing works pokemon not freezing on me love the little features its just the best card in my oppinon it was woth the extra cash

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?