Hacking Best disc to USB importer?

IAmError

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have one game that I can't get on to my USB drive...Lego Star Wars. I have imported it using a few different programs...most recently USB Loader GX. It acts like it loads fine, but when I try to play it, I just get a black screen. I'm sure it's because the disk is so badly scratched. The disk won't load from the disc channel either, so I'm not surprised. Is there a software solution for this? I think I may just go rent the game to get it on my USB drive, but I thought I'd look for input here first.

IAmError

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a torrent going now, but it's really slow. I've had it going for a few days, and it's only at 10%. It's the healthiest torrent I could find for this game. I did download a PAL version, but my save file is for the NTSC version, so I'd like to have that instead.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I would definetely use Wanin's disc dumper to get the .iso on my PC, but you need a wireless router tho, so if you have the chance to rent it for a day, go get it and use any USB loader...!!
smile.gif

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I doubt it's because the disc is scratched. If the disc was unreadable at all, the dumper would error out with a can't read sector error.

You probably just need to enable 002 fix or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...