Not open for further replies.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PSP that uses 3.30 OE-A and I was curious as to which custom firmware would be the best to update to. I want to play Dissidia, but I'm unsure on if my PSP's current firmware could actually play it (I just bought a new memory card to put it on, but I might be going to another store and I wanted to see if they were cheaper there before I opened it up). Is there any current firmware that can play most of the popular games?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks to me, she's already using 5.50 GEN-D3. Actually, today I also gave my friend's brother in law 5.50 GEN-D3 over 5.00 M33-6 because he was sick of not being able to play the new games. He didn't want to go through a clusterfuck of decrypting them, etc, so I hooked him up too.
tongue.gif

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup sorry for not editing, I'm tired from doing daycare. Now that I'm set up I just need to take the case off and use some dust-off since I forgot to do it when I put my PSP cover back on and the dust is driving me up the wall XD!

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
Thanks to me, she's already using 5.50 GEN-D3. Actually, today I also gave my friend's brother in law 5.50 GEN-D3 over 5.00 M33-6 because he was sick of not being able to play the new games. He didn't want to go through a clusterfuck of decrypting them, etc, so I hooked him up too.
tongue.gif

Wow...didn't know GEN had Prometheus included now.....oh it doesn't? Still need to patch/decrypt new games. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xist said:
Skyline969 said:
tongue.gif

Wow...didn't know GEN had Prometheus included now.....oh it doesn't? Still need to patch/decrypt new games. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......
Chill M33 fanboy no need to go hyper

Seeing as how the OP has already gotten a new firmware this thread can be locked before it turns into a M33 vs GEN when this guy responds

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm no fanboy and take that as an insult if you're saying i am. Describing

1. Extract eboot.bin with UMDGen
2. Patch with EDecrypt
3. Replace eboot.bin

...as a clusterfuck is just a massive joke though. Both firmwares have advantages, and one is not clearly superior to the other.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raika said:
3.14159265358979323846 GEN ?-A=pi*r^2 ...
Or just go for GEN D-3
Why did you recite Pi (not very well either) and give the formula for the area of a circle?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
zeromac said:
Raika said:
3.14159265358979323846 GEN ?-A=pi*r^2 ...
Or just go for GEN D-3
Why did you recite Pi (not very well either) and give the formula for the area of a circle?
Cos I fail at math.
tongue.gif
(I blame copy and pasting
ohnoes.png
)
Enough with the off-topicness.
biggrin.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Your sig appears to be in PAL format Raika...

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
HokageNaruto said:
insidexdeath said:
m33 is outdated so the m33 fanboys needs to move on already.

none of this please

+1

I used to use m33 until it became locked out of the psn store (plugins can fix this) so i updated to gen. Everyone says gen is really buggy but exactly like m33, I've never found a bug. I personally use gen as it's the latest, also just in case i get a new game that would require countless patches oherwise.

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
all new games need patching,
learn to patch - it's easy and you can strip out the junk & save space on your stick in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-