Best completed pokemon ROM hack?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by pgimps, Oct 6, 2011.

Oct 6, 2011

Best completed pokemon ROM hack? by pgimps at 11:14 PM (23,365 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. pgimps
    OP

Newcomer pgimps Advanced Member

United States
    Can somebody point me to the best completed one, if that isn't too much? I tried Google, but I found out that it wasn't the best idea ever.

2. CamulaHikari

Member CamulaHikari Kami Kurai

Netherlands
    If you mean completed hacks in the sense of new story. I would recommend the Ruby Destiny series.
    Also I've been playing Flora Sky lately and it's really enjoyable as well~

Ruby Destiny

3. DarkStriker

Member DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Norway
    All the DS pokemon romhack fails compared to the GBA which have total remake like map editor, new overworld map, plot that is worth playing for and that. Even custom pokemons lol. If you want a "completed hack", then FR/LF/R/S/E hacks are for you. The rest feels like a pushover and feels like the same thing is coming again and again.

4. DJ91990

Member DJ91990 Dark-Type Trainer

United States
    If people would collaberate enough to make a 4th and 5th gen map editor, I would have made my own hack by now. I just don't have enough free time on my hands to attempt to crack a game. (I haven't even the slightest on how to do so.)

I'd go with Pokemon Shiny Gold. I was going to say Pokemon Orange, but the latest version has a game-killing bug that make a bolder re-appear even after the conditions for it to remain "vanished" are set.

5. pgimps
    OP

Newcomer pgimps Advanced Member

United States
    Yeah ill try those two CamulaHikari, DarkStriker I would perfer GBA over DS

6. Arshes91

Member Arshes91 GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    one of the best hack pokemon game for gba ever is pokemon altair/sirius/akaix (emerald hack/fire red japanese) with fakemons truts me this is better than pokemon quarts or marble for adds fakemons