Gaming Best chess?

laurence666

OP
Trophies
Website
www.comicspace.com
XP
Country
My girlfriend is some kind of freakish chess genius and wants a challenging chess simulator for my DS (I personally find the height of intellectual challenges to be Pac 'n' Roll).

Anyone know a good one?

laurence666

OP
Trophies
Website
www.comicspace.com
XP
Country
My girlfriend is some kind of freakish chess genius and wants a challenging chess simulator for my DS (I personally find the height of intellectual challenges to be Pac 'n' Roll).

Anyone know a good one?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Try ClubHouse Games, it's got chess and other board games too
yaynds.gif

ACQ

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chessmaster The Art of Learning is awesome. Way better than Clubhouse Games chess. There's plenty of minigames to keep you interested as well. I highly recommend it if you love chess.

ACQ

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chessmaster The Art of Learning is awesome. Way better than Clubhouse Games chess. There's plenty of minigames to keep you interested as well. I highly recommend it if you love chess.

ACQ

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I do recall seeing a homebrew chess game somewhere (useful only if you own a flash cart). Apparently the engine is quite good. I assume it's just good old chess without any frills or gimmicks.

I can't remember where I saw it though. I'm gonna feel stupid if someone tells me it's here on GBAtemp.
laugh.gif

ksponge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My vote goes to Chessmaster also. But the way the guy is animated for the lesson parts really annoys me. Very good chess game.

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ksponge said:
My vote goes to Chessmaster also. But the way the guy is animated for the lesson parts really annoys me. Very good chess game.
I agree, it's pretty hard but the pictures are kinda. . . yeahh ugly and unnecessary

bumjeans

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone recommend a good chess games which will work on a DS. By that I mean anything from DS, GBA and GB via emulation. I'm reluctant to go SNES and Genesis though as the emulation is not great yet.

I want something good for beginners (CPU makes deliberate mistakes) and can up the level once I get better.

I have played Clubhouse games but i dont really like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte