Best browser for Blackberry?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by Arithmatics, Sep 20, 2011.

Sep 20, 2011
  1. Arithmatics
    OP

Member Arithmatics I'll be holding on to you. ;}

Malaysia
    So I'm looking for an application or software that'll allow me to browse faster and easier on my Blackberry.

I'm currently using opera mobile. I'm using it right now to type and view Gbatemp.

I like how when you press back it doesn't reload the page like the native browser. The only downside is that you can't really download large files and there's only one-way zoom for any website/page you're on. It also doesn't really pick up links (you need to select the link before start>go.) And for some reason (maybe its just me) when I'm downloading it ALWAYS download fails unless I'm actually in the download window watching grass grow. (Or in this case the download to run).

So I'm wondering. Are there any other browsers out there for blackberry where you can customize your zooming preference and have some sort of download manager interface built in? Or reliable enough besides Opera that I can try.

Thanks

2. clegion

Member clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Well , Bolt and Opera is famous enough. although Bolt is better with one of those keyboard only phones. Which blackberry are you using?

3. Arithmatics
    OP

Member Arithmatics I'll be holding on to you. ;}

Malaysia
  4. clegion

Member clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Bold 3 means the 9900 right? the one with the touchscreen and looking really thin. As far as it goes Opera or stock browser is your best bet. the current one have pinch to zoom, loads page quickly enough, I don't know why do you want to download large file on your blackberry though