Best April fools ever!

TastifulBurger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the olden days of the wild west internet. Get that modem plugged in and wait a bit until you're connected! Don't forget to check if you've got mail.

I thought I may have found a way to outsmart the system by having my boy be rendered in 256 colors with dithering but he now looks more evil!

Edit: It took me some time to adjust but now my boy works in both the MS-DOS and GBATemp theme! Now I would say I outsmarted the compression! :D

Last edited by TastifulBurger,

SodaSoba

‿︵‿︵‿︵ヽ(°□° )ノ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's the entire asthetic that makes it so great, the BBS feel, low Res images, the font.
The joke might be on us but I genuinely like it as a theme.

I was browsing mid swap over got a little confused but instantly knew.

Also some of the reviews are excellent I got to admit it's a very goodapril fools effort.

otakuloser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No joke here, I unironically and unabashedly love this theme! If you could keep it around permanently, or better yet, create a modern looking, high-contrast, minimalistic, black-out theme, that would be awesome. B-)
Don't get me wrong, I like this forum. It's very educational & useful (if also more than a bit disorganized, and filled with badly maintained threads... I'll shut up about that for now. :P); But this theme, imho, is a huge improvement over the "pastel puke" that this site, and many others have gravitated towards over the last half decade, or so.

Last edited by otakuloser,
Reactions: shaunj66

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...