Best Antivirus/Malware/Spyware/Adware Software For Windows 10

  • Thread starter Thread starter godreborn
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,750
  • Replies Replies 50
I use Malwarebytes with AVG (yeah it's shit but it's what I'm used to). AVG, like Windows Defender will give you A LOOOOT of false positives though.

I remember when AVG was good. I regard AVG and Norton Antivirus as worse than any virus I've ever come across. Especially AVG was actual work to uninstall.

I only use windows defender and if I suspect something I'll do one scan with malwarebytes and then uninstall it right afterwards.
 
Windows Defender for real-time protection is all anyone needs. The free version of Malwarebytes is great for on-demand scanning. Between those two, there's no need for anything else on Windows.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TotalInsanity4
Ublock will save you more than anything. Also, make sure you enable Ublock for Privacy Windows in your browser. This has saved me a ton of issues when looking for streaming sports sites. I also use Eset Antivirus. It is a light weight very reliable anti-virus. It costs about $40 a year. I never use malwarebyes or similar anymore, there just isn't a need.
 
Just install Malwarebytes.
Windows 10 has it's own built-in AV which works perfectly and is part of the system.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted