Android Best Android Tablet?

assassin98

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
The Cheapest and smallest android tablet is archos 28, its not a tablet but if you go on the website of archos it says its a tablet..the good thing is dat it run android 2.2

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Cheapest and smallest android tablet is archos 28, its not a tablet but if you go on the website of archos it says its a tablet..the good thing is dat it run android 2.2
That is not a good thing. Android 2.2 is VERY old. 2.3 would be unacceptably old at this point for anything claiming to be a tablet. 3.0 is really needed for tablet devices, 4.0 is far preferable.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is not a good thing. Android 2.2 is VERY old. 2.3 would be unacceptably old at this point for anything claiming to be a tablet. 3.0 is really needed for tablet devices, 4.0 is far preferable.
Archos 28 is a terrible device. I've owned one. And it is just wrong for them to be calling it a tablet. More like a 2.2 phone, without the phone and with a resistive touch screen.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Archos 28 is a terrible device. I've owned one. And it is just wrong for them to be calling it a tablet. More like a 2.2 phone, without the phone and with a resistive touch screen.
Eww, resistive touch screen.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would go with the Acer Iconia A500, I got the 32GB model at Tigerdirect for $379. For the money you can't go wrong, and it blows away Crapple Ipad.

I need to get another one, there is too much fighting over who is going to use it in the household,
That's good to hear. My uncle just bought it for me as a late graduation gift for my classes.

Disappointed in the lack of accessories for it though.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you're looking for a cheap tablet, the scroll excel looks pretty decent for a very reasonable price compared to other tablets. Even has unofficial ICS ROMs.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I like the Acer Iconia a500.. It's $398, has 16 gigs of internal memory, SD card slot, and I had mine over clocked to 1.6 ghz.. on a dualcore.. oh and it has a full size usb port on the side
I don't like acer products I have had 2 or 3 and they all have broken on me :(

I don't much like Acer for their computers, either. However, I own an Iconia Tab A100. it's probably the best one for the price. ($250) It has a nice dual core processor, and is capable of anything any other tablet can.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay