Best 3DS flashcart?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by KnucklesOwnsGC, Oct 29, 2017.

1. NateTGM

NateTGM Member

Newcomer
    May 22, 2018
    United States
    El Paso, TX
    The best 3DS flashcart for any software version is the R4i SDHC Gold Pro 2018. Also i got my flashcart on wish for $3
    P490_1.JPG

2. vartan3k

vartan3k Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2018
    United States
    Hi guys I'm not hack-savvy at all..I can copy paste roms but that's it... what is the most plug n play drop in Roms solution? Is it Sky3DS+?

3. ssjdeepanshu

ssjdeepanshu GBAtemp Regular

Sep 18, 2016
    India
    Yes, Sky3ds+ does exactly that. just copy and paste 3ds roms in memory card, put the memory card in sky3ds+ and it will work....

4. mikefor20

mikefor20 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 12, 2009
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Easiest way is to follow the guide. Then install FreeShop. Set up the title key url. and download everything you want there. IT's like the Eshop. Installs to internal SD. No extra hardware or bullshit. No downloading roms. Just click and download...

5. wormdood

wormdood pirate booty inspector

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    behind a parental advisory sticker
    it is but in all honesty there is no reason to spend 80 bucks on something that takes less than 1 hr to do for free . . . even someone with no prior knowledge can install cfw in 3 hrs tops and members like myself will answer questions you may have no matter how lame you think they are