Hacking beginners hack guide

Ahmed.t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
hi I' am going to buy a 3ds xl and r4i gold pro so i heard that if i updated the 3ds system the r4 wont work and I am from egypt and it is difficult to buy a r4i gold pro so i dont want to make a mistake and i dont have a nds to upgrade it so can i stay on the the system that i buy it with and buy a flash cart that is upgraded to v6.00
so that i dont have to upgrade it and how can i disable the auto update in the 3ds and give me some tips about 3ds and the hack because i am a newbie

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off the r4i gold pro you are talking of is probably a knock-off you want the r4i gold 3ds it's the best and most legit cart you can buy. I used ndsgamer and they were fine but I live in US I'm not sure of they ship international and yes I do believe the r4i gold 3ds I compatible with the most updated 3ds firmware but it requires you to cut a wire on the motherboard. But as long as you stay below FW 6.0.0 you'll be fine now do you plan on buy ing your 3ds used or new? Because if its new you should be fine I don't think they ship yet with FW 6.0.0 so you'll be good. Hope this helps and I'd you have any other questions feel free to ask or pm me.

Ahmed.t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
im buying a new one
then if didn't update to fm 6.00 then i wont upgrade the r4i 3ds
right!! or what
and
the 3ds is a good console right!
i mean worthy to the money
when i have the 3ds i will ask you

thanx.

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah if you buy it new then you should be good just buy the cart and put your stuff on it and plug and play. Now if your 3ds is on 6.0.0 then you will have to cut a wire on the motherboard of the Cart and you might need a nds but I'm not sure do some research about. Google is your friend when it comes to this stuff.

Ahmed.t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
another question if i wanted to update my 3ds firmware then first i update my flash cart then update the console
right!!

Ahmed.t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
and do i have to back compatible the flash card to work for the 3ds i mean that if the 3ds is v4.5 and the flash cart is v6.0 then it will not work or what and i saw the r4i 3ds gold plus and it has a firmware upgrade writer and which is the best the r4i gold 3ds or r4i gold pro or r4i gold plus i know i am complaining and thank you for your help

Ahmed.t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
whatbis the best flash cart r4i gold plus (deluxe) which have the firmware upgrade burner or r4i gold 3ds or r4i gold pro

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Scott_pilgrim @ Scott_pilgrim: "i do indeed play osu" although lately ive been taking a bit of a break to play etterna