Been Lurking for Years

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Scarlette07, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Scarlette07
    OP

Scarlette07 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2015
    Hello everyone :) I usually browse around the net for gaming news / reviews / opinions and I always see gbatemp along the way. I read posts and articles but I've never really thought about actually joining the community until recently. xD It seems like a good and kinder community in comparison with the other huge gaming forums so I've decided to join here.

2. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    Welcome!

For the most part we're decent folk. Except me. I'm terrible. I'm a bad influence. I put my pants on both legs at a time.

BORTZ and Sicklyboy like this.
  3. ComeTurismO

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    I am glad that you have killed the shyness in you. You had to sign up.

Welcome to the forum, I'm not going to tell you to read the rules, but read them if you have to. I'm not telling you because of your long time lurking here so you must be familiar with the threads and how they meet the rule criteria.

4. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    You must lurk in places other than the 3ds section. :ha:
    Enjoy your stay :D

5. TunaCat

TunaCat Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2015
    United States
    I'm in the same boat. Welcome!

6. Scarlette07
    OP

Scarlette07 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2015
    :lol: Thanks for the welcome.

Glad I'm not the only one, hahah.

7. jpx86

jpx86 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2006
    I lurked for a long time before joining myself... and I still pretty much only lurk lol

I still pretty much check the site everyday though.

kakashi_9 likes this.
  8. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    Hey there @Scarlette07, thank you for joining the forum! Pleasure to meet you!

If you haven't already, please give the rules a quick read, I assure you they're not that long. Of note, please be aware that we absolutely do not tolerate sharing of ISOs, ROMs, or any other kinds of warez, nor instructions or hints as to where you can find them. Talking about the subject itself is perfectly alright though!

This honestly is my favorite gaming forum, and I don't just say that because I'm a moderator :P the only other place I stuck around for about this long was the old GameShark forums way way WAY back in the day. Hell I was probably 10 when I signed up there. Stay away from the drama and you'll be fine... oh, and @Nathan Drake too. He's a terrible, bad influence. You wouldn't want to be caught hanging out with someone like him... word is he puts his pants on both legs at a time. :O

I hope you enjoy your time here and can fit right on in! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to private message myself or any other member of the staff. Cheers!

9. CheatFreak47

CheatFreak47 Complex Donut

Oct 11, 2011
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    Way back when Wii hacking was first a thing I joined- before that I had lurked here on the temp for only a couple months.
    Anyhow, welcome to the forum. ^_^

10. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    Lurk like a boss. Also, as a recent Persona fan, welcome! I just finished 3 up early this summer and am a few hours from getting the true ending/Max Slinks from P4G.