Hacking Been away a while - 2 questions

lembi2001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

Not used my WiiU for a loooooong time and connected it up yesterday. Noticed that the home button was flashing blue and my WiiU is now on 5.5.2.... Ensue panic!!!!!

I am still able to run homebrew thankfully but not tried USB loading yet (can't find the drive that had my games on......).

My questions are (and please don't start screaming at me):

1. How screwed am I now I am on 5.5.2?
2. I vaguely recall someone working on accessing the WiiU HDD Filesystem on PC before I packed my WiiU up, has there been any further progress on this?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Not used my WiiU for a loooooong time and connected it up yesterday. Noticed that the home button was flashing blue and my WiiU is now on 5.5.2.... Ensue panic!!!!!

I am still able to run homebrew thankfully but not tried USB loading yet (can't find the drive that had my games on......).

My questions are (and please don't start screaming at me):

1. How screwed am I now I am on 5.5.2?
2. I vaguely recall someone working on accessing the WiiU HDD Filesystem on PC before I packed my WiiU up, has there been any further progress on this?
You do not need to panic everything that worked before works on 5.5.2 other than if you use the browser exploit it now takes more attempts to get it to load. If you have haxchi/cold boot haxchi then everything will work as normal.

As for you second question no further progress has been made.

Reactions: lembi2001

lembi2001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Perfect, thanks Marko76

I don't have Haxchi or CBHC but my attempt to load HB last night using loadiine.ovh worked first time.

:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw today at school I gave one of my cookies from my snack to the girl I like.