Beautiful Site, Breaks a Lot

ShaytheStar

3TEETH fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it's just me, but often when I visit the site, it fails to load the CSS correctly. Two examples are uploaded, but I also often get 504 time-outs and 502 bad gateways. GBAtemp is one of the most beautiful websites I've ever seen (surpassed only by Nintendo's websites, perhaps), but it just refuses to load sometimes. Sometimes, the desktop version works fine but not the mobile. Anyone else have this problem?

Attachments

• css.png
    css.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 300
  • css2.png
    css2.png
    193.3 KB · Views: 325

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for the kind words. We work hard to make GBAtemp an enjoyable place to visit!

As for the connectivity issues, we have been having some server trouble lately and are in the process of trying to resolve it. Are you still experiencing these issues?

Reactions: Albytrozz

ShaytheStar

3TEETH fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the kind words. We work hard to make GBAtemp an enjoyable place to visit!

As for the connectivity issues, we have been having some server trouble lately and are in the process of trying to resolve it. Are you still experiencing these issues?

No problem; the site deserves it! Lately, no, not since three days ago.

Reactions: Costello

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...