Gaming Bayonetta: The Complete Package (B1 & B2) for Wii U!

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Wii U owners asking for PS4/XO exclusives.. is that a joke? lol

The only remotely interesting exclusive that PS4/XO have I'd like would be Sunset Overdrive but since Splatoon is coming, I don't really care about it any more.

Well, there's been a healthy dose of petitions to get Kingdom Hearts 3 on Wii U. That's in addition to the never ending "bring back Final Fantasy to Nintendo" crying.

About a quarter of this thread is people collectively blowing their loads over one of the least attractive female characters to ever enter a game. She's sporting permanent bitch face and she has legs as long as a goalpost in football (the American football, for all you non-Americans). Nothing about this character screams attractive, despite the overwhelming efforts to make her into a sex symbol. Honestly, I'm beginning to think that half of you have never seen what a real, attractive woman looks like. This thread just makes me sad in that respect.
I have to say I'm actually happy Bayonetta 2 didn't succeed in over-sexualising the content. So she has a tight leather suit and big breasts, but as you noted her facial expression takes away from the "sex symbol" idea and her body proportions are way off from a real woman. Just wait for Anita Sarkeesian to rip Bayonetta 2 apart for being an over-sexualising game hurting gender equality.

It's one reason why I like games like Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, the female characters you play as have surprisingly realistic body proportions. Not over-sexualised with big breasts, a big bottom, and flat stomach. I personally find attraction in a woman in her facial features, e.g. a cute smile, beautiful eyes, or overall nice looks. Her body is not of great importance to me when gauging attraction.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
To Nathan Drake -- Wonderful 101 apparently sold like shit and it stayed permanently as a Wii U exclusive, so don't have your hopes up for Bayonetta 2 even more so when Nintendo was the one who funded the project to exist.

Well, there's been a healthy dose of petitions to get Kingdom Hearts 3 on Wii U. That's in addition to the never ending "bring back Final Fantasy to Nintendo" crying.

Kingdom Hearts should have always been a PlayStation exclusive, still to this day it makes no sense to me that they're going to release KH3 on Xbox One because Xbox has never had KH before, and probably the majority haven't played KH 1-2. Unless they've bought a PS2/PS3.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Kingdom Hearts should have always been a PlayStation exclusive, still to this day it makes no sense to me that they're going to release KH3 on Xbox One because Xbox has never had KH before, and probably the majority haven't played KH 1-2. Unless they've bought a PS2/PS3.

It's no mystery that Squeenix is a business and thus, making KH3 available to the Xbox One audience as well means potentially higher sales with quick ROI. Like Nathan Drake said, game companies are not fairies. It only hurts a game company to keep something exclusive for the sake of being exclusive to a particular system. Unless it's vital to keep a game exclusive, e.g. Super Mario games on Nintendo consoles. A multiplatform Mario game would drive Nintendo away from hardware, as the need to make Nintendo hardware would slowly fade away if the same games are available on all platforms. And Nintendo is still in business because they make their own hardware. Squeenix doesn't have a problem like that, so it only makes sense to them as a software company to release their games on as many platforms as possible (taking into consideration resources and ROI).

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

T Link7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This thread gives me so many lols.

It's half people bitching about people making, what, one post about waiting for a (likely) port of the game on another system? Also, if you want to know why it's likely: Bayonetta sold like crap, and Bayonetta 2 is being released on the most stagnant system of the generation on a console that does not generally promote mature content. What does this ultimately mean? If Platinum Games wants to actually make money off of this title, they're going to have to multiplat. Of course, if they're content with not even making back development costs in sales, there's still the chance that the game will never make the leap from the Wii U. Logically speaking though, you'd have to be a member of this forum to think that money isn't the ultimate factor in deciding where a game lands. The game industry is a business, not a fairy that shits out games whenever you close your eyes and wish hard enough.

Forgive me if this already been discussed (which it most likely has), but doesn't the fact that Nintendo pretty much funded Bayonetta 2 makes sure that it won't appear on another platform than a Nintendo one for atleast a while?

About a quarter of this thread is people collectively blowing their loads over one of the least attractive female characters to ever enter a game. She's sporting permanent bitch face and she has legs as long as a goalpost in football (the American football, for all you non-Americans). Nothing about this character screams attractive, despite the overwhelming efforts to make her into a sex symbol. Honestly, I'm beginning to think that half of you have never seen what a real, attractive woman looks like. This thread just makes me sad in that respect.

Bayonetta doesn't hold any sexual appeal to me. She just looks retarded with those legs, her idle stance and a lot more... I for one will be buying it because the sequel (and original) look fun to play.

The last quarter of this thread seems to be people arguing over insults. I just. I can't even. People probably mock this forum, not because of those silly insults that are probably the one thing they can agree with, but because of people like the idiots here that would back Nintendo if they were starting the third World War with a Holocaust 2 to go along with it rather than acknowledge that Nintendo may have dropped the ball several dozen times. They probably mock this forum because people here tend to treat Nintendo as the second coming of Jesus. But hey, if Nintendo did start the Holocaust 2, it would be totally Nintendo funded, so at least you'd get exclusivity, right?

I am pretty sure that if I started calling, say, all Americans ''Amerikids'' or ''Ameritards'' because of the actions of a few within that group, quite a few people would not be amused...
And sure, those type of fan boys exist within the Nintendo community, but I'm pretty sure every fan base has those... Within a group you will always have those who are blindingly dedicated to said group and will regard it as the best thing that has ever befallen mankind (whether it be Apple, Porsche, Lichtenstein or whatever). Complaining about those people is absolutely pointless, because they will never, ever, go away. Sure, some might eventually see the light, but there will be a new ''Nin10yearold'' to replace the person that became rational... Retarded fans will forever be a constant within the universe, I'm afraid :P

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This thread gives me so many lols.

Because I said her breasts look more realistic? I was just happy that they actually were able to do this. Not in a sexual way - in a technical. And stop with these gamer stereotypes already.

To the exclusive thing: I don't care about Uncharted, I don't care about Halo and I don't care about Zelda .. and who care buys the system the game(s) get released on. Why discuss that, there is no point.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys the new skin looks amazing
a5u9uqa5.jpg

Walunetta

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
My god! Dat ayss!
Seriously?

She has a very deep (and unnatural) arch, but her back looks normal. Apart from the long legs, there's little special about Bayonetta's slim figure. I'm not a fan of this "sexy" appearance as her outfit looks uncomfortable rather than practical.

Sometimes I feel like people haven't been to the Real World (TM) in a while when they post comments like this... (No offence to you, WiiCube...)

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Seriously?

She has a very deep (and unnatural) arch, but her back looks normal. Apart from the long legs, there's little special about Bayonetta's slim figure. I'm not a fan of this "sexy" appearance as her outfit looks uncomfortable rather than practical.

Sometimes I feel like people haven't been to the Real World (TM) in a while when they post comments like this... (No offence to you, WiiCube...)

actually, her "clothes" arent really clothes, but it is her hair, magically reallocated to form something, that looks like clothes and if she can freely manipulate her outfit, then I don't think it is uncomfortable for her to wear :-)
fyi, thats the reason, why she shows more skin when using special moves, because she needs that hair to attack.....

Reactions: TripleSMoon

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Seriously?

Now why the hell would there be a problem also appreciating virtual women visuals? I don't see the problem here.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
actually, her "clothes" arent really clothes, but it is her hair, magically reallocated to form something, that looks like clothes and if she can freely manipulate her outfit, then I don't think it is uncomfortable for her to wear :-)
fyi, thats the reason, why she shows more skin when using special moves, because she needs that hair to attack.....

I know what Bayonetta is about, so yes I get that she has to be scantily-clad, but again that doesn't take away from what I stated: her outfit looks uncomfortable than practical. It looks deliberately sexualized. I'm OK with that, but I'm unsure if having that so visibly shown on the cover of the game is a good idea.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know what Bayonetta is about, so yes I get that she has to be scantily-clad, but again that doesn't take away from what I stated: her outfit looks uncomfortable than practical. It looks deliberately sexualized. I'm OK with that, but I'm unsure if having that so visibly shown on the cover of the game is a good idea.

well it's not the final cover, might still change, it does look a little bit too sexy for a cover of a game on a ninty console :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm