Battlefield Hardline Beta Open for PC

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Tom Bombadildo, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Tom Bombadildo
    OP

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    [​IMG]

EA announced earlier today that the Battlefield Hardline beta would be instantly open to all PC gamers, and they asn't joking. If you sign up for the BF Hardline beta via this link, and select PC as your platform you will gain instant access to the game.

I can't wait to give the beta a try personally, the fact it's being handled by Visceral and is taking on a completely different aspect than the normal War-shooter is quite interesting to me. If only my PSU didn't die in my gaming PC...

:arrow:Source

EZ-Megaman likes this.
  2. natkoden

natkoden Not a New Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Argentina
    Was invited to the closed beta, couldn't give less fucks.

There's no battlefield in this game and I already have Payday.

3. Celice

Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    The one map is ugly as balls, and the Battlefield 3 staple SPAWN WHEREVER THE FUCK WHO CARES formula is still at large.

I played it for a few minutes and I swear it made me dumber. I couldn't even play a proper match of Survarium afterwards. You just shoot wherever and the game showers you with praise and experience feedback.

4. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    It's an okay game, really. But how this is priced 60 USD is beyond me. This should be a 15-20 USD game maximum, because it really doesn't bring much else to the table.
    That's not even considering BF4 is still BROKEN and crashing all the time on PC, a solid 7 months after release. How EA thinks releasing a new game will do any good is just evil.

But it's an okay game, play it now so you can see for yourself

WiiCube_2013 likes this.
  5. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    I was pretty excited at first, but this seems to be a half-assed Battlefield 4 expansion being sold for full price.

It seems destined for sales and bargain bins. They should've called it Battlefield: Hardlines.

6. Tom Bombadildo
    OP

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Would have to agree to that, Gahars. After replacing my PSU, I played a bit of it and it was...pretty much BF4.