OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
CnqUjy8.jpg

EA announced earlier today that the Battlefield Hardline beta would be instantly open to all PC gamers, and they asn't joking. If you sign up for the BF Hardline beta via this link, and select PC as your platform you will gain instant access to the game.

It seems like only a week ago that the Battlefield Hardline beta was a closed affair, accessible to only the most fortunate and well-connected of the world's virtual warriors. And you know what? It was only a week ago, roughly, but that doesn't matter anymore, because those doors have now swung wide open. Want in? All you have to do is sign up.

I can't wait to give the beta a try personally, the fact it's being handled by Visceral and is taking on a completely different aspect than the normal War-shooter is quite interesting to me. If only my PSU didn't die in my gaming PC...

:arrow:Source

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Was invited to the closed beta, couldn't give less fucks.

There's no battlefield in this game and I already have Payday.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one map is ugly as balls, and the Battlefield 3 staple SPAWN WHEREVER THE FUCK WHO CARES formula is still at large.

I played it for a few minutes and I swear it made me dumber. I couldn't even play a proper match of Survarium afterwards. You just shoot wherever and the game showers you with praise and experience feedback.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's an okay game, really. But how this is priced 60 USD is beyond me. This should be a 15-20 USD game maximum, because it really doesn't bring much else to the table.
That's not even considering BF4 is still BROKEN and crashing all the time on PC, a solid 7 months after release. How EA thinks releasing a new game will do any good is just evil.

But it's an okay game, play it now so you can see for yourself

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was pretty excited at first, but this seems to be a half-assed Battlefield 4 expansion being sold for full price.

It seems destined for sales and bargain bins. They should've called it Battlefield: Hardlines.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up