Battlefield 3 Debut trailer

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never been the biggest fan of BF, but man, Black Ops is wearing thin with all its problems. I may have to jump ship to the this when it releases. Not the greatest trailer, though.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GeekyGuy said:
Never been the biggest fan of BF, but man, Black Ops is wearing thin with all its problems. I may have to jump ship to the this when it releases. Not the greatest trailer, though.

Yeah, shame. Black Ops got boring, and also not to mention the amount of crapness it is on the PS3 (the version i got) ...

Geesus; my worst complaint is the lag.

I hope BF3 pulls through.

Spikeynator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
this looks awesome im definatly gonna get it when its released (
happy.gif
)

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CoD 2, CoD 4 and MW2 were my top CoDs . i didn't find much interest in Black Ops nor' World at War though i really enjoyed Bad Company 2 .

Battlefield 3 is an option , and i hope the new engine will be great . apparently , the gameplay shown is actually the game , not just CGs or little cut scenes .

Apk07

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
Battlefield 3 is an option , and i hope the new engine will be great . apparently , the gameplay shown is actually the game , not just CGs or little cut scenes .
The graphics of Bad Company 2 are quite beautiful maxed out, its not hard to believe this new engine can pump that out

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am considering getting new FPS game for ps3 which is second best after Black ops? I am thinking Kill Zone but what do you guys think?
I got deranked on black ops (was prestiged lv 7) for some unknown reason and black ops support is really really really bad. >.

DarkFocus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TheDestroyer said:
I am considering getting new FPS game for ps3 which is second best after Black ops? I am thinking Kill Zone but what do you guys think?
I got deranked on black ops (was prestiged lv 7) for some unknown reason and black ops support is really really really bad. >.

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
DarkFocus said:
TheDestroyer said:

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maz7006 said:
Master Mo said:
I`d much rather see Mirrors Edge 2
frown.gif

THIS.

The market is saturated with FPS (even though i find myself buying almost everyone single one of them) but please, Mirror's Edge 2 !
the production was stopped by EA .

source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-02-...rs-edge-2-pitch

that's pretty lame , but since the market seems to be in demand of zombies + shooters , they would rather decide to work on something like Battlefield .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course