Gaming Battle & Get! Pokemon Typing DS ENG patch?

Sophie_Rodgers_x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I found this on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLM4bdc_QGo and I don't believe it. Can someone tell me if it's not a virus so I can download it please
frown.gif

I really want to play that game soo much x

Sophie_Rodgers_x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ShinyLatios said:
totally fake.

Survey download, no actual footage, comments need approval.

it has all signs of fake...ness(?)
Are you sure
frown.gif

Have you tried doing the survey? I thought you need to do survey to unlock download?
I really really want to play that game soo bad ;(

loco365

Trophies
XP
Sophie_Rodgers_x said:
ShinyLatios said:
totally fake.

Survey download, no actual footage, comments need approval.

it has all signs of fake...ness(?)
Are you sure
frown.gif

Have you tried doing the survey? I thought you need to do survey to unlock download?
I really really want to play that game soo bad ;(
It's completely fake. They ripped off someone else's video, and the game only came out 2 days ago. No one could translate it that fast. The offered download is most likely some virus.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
In fact, I did some surveys on that site, but downloads never unlock.

also, Desmume wouldn't "Screw up" like he said in the comments.

More evidence: a patch isn't f-ing 69MB T_T

It's just fakeyfakey. It's too bad though

Sophie_Rodgers_x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ShinyLatios said:
In fact, I did some surveys on that site, but downloads never unlock.

also, Desmume wouldn't "Screw up" like he said in the comments.

More evidence: a patch isn't f-ing 69MB T_T

It's just fakeyfakey. It's too bad though
I'm really really want to do the survey now, but you say it's a virus? But you haven't finished the survey? Thanks for your help anyway, I just hope someone else brave to do survey and download it
smile.gif

Not saying your not brave lol
biggrin.gif

Sophie_Rodgers_x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
You're delusional, it's fake, and likely a file to harm your system so that you can't go back and post that it's fake (or if you avoid it he just won't approve your comment anyways).

We see these all the time.
Who know's it may be real??
Did you try?
frown.gif

loco365

Trophies
XP
Sophie_Rodgers_x said:
Rydian said:
You're delusional, it's fake, and likely a file to harm your system so that you can't go back and post that it's fake (or if you avoid it he just won't approve your comment anyways).

Did you try?
frown.gif

We know it's not real. The game JUST CAME OUT. NO GAME HAS EVER BEEN TRANSLATED THIS QUICKLY. Plus, the user downloaded this youtube video and reposted it with their annotations: Oh wait, I can't. It links to a Pokemon Black rom. The user, then, is nintendodsgamer101. Completely stole their video.
QUOTE(RupeeClock @ Apr 24 2011, 03:54 PM)
Its. Not. Real. There's no way it can be real.
Your badgering to get someone else to try downloading it themselves is increasingly suspicious.
I'm finding it annoying more than suspicious. If the user was smart enough, they'd use a virtual machine and download it on there to see if it has any adverse effects. But seeing as the patch is sixty-some megabytes, I don't think it is a patch at all.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Team Fail said:
I'm finding it annoying more than suspicious. If the user was smart enough, they'd use a virtual machine and download it on there to see if it has any adverse effects. But seeing as the patch is sixty-some megabytes, I don't think it is a patch at all.
That's actually the exact size of the ROM, trimmed.
I downloaded it earlier, just after I bought the game on play-asia. To be honest, that test-drive reassured my purchase.

The problem with translating this game is there won't be any base for localisation like with the regular pokémon games.
HG/SS and B/W were easier to translate because they were designed to be multi-lingual from the get-go, able to interact with games from other regions.
A game like this with probably no planned localisation? It wouldn't have anything in place to just change strings from romaji and japanese to english.

I do wonder though, if one could possibly alter data in the game so that "Tabunne" can be "Audino" instead, and so forth? The game would be a lot easier if I could play it with the english names, since then I wouldn't have to memorise new names.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sophie_Rodgers_x said:
Rydian said:

Did you try?
frown.gif

You've been told countless times its not real,so your only wasting your time thinking otherwise...

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Sophie_Rodgers_x said:
Did you try?
frown.gif
We see THIS SAME THING all the time.

[*]There's NO actual proof.
This shows that IT DOESN'T EXIST.

[*]Comments are disabled.
The guy doesn't want people to comment because they'd comment that IT DOESN'T EXIST, and he doesn't want you to know that IT DOESN'T EXIST.

[*]You need to do surveys to get to the download.
When you do these surveys, it gets the guy money and/or installs adware on your machine. Most people will never get to the actual patch (because IT DOESN'T EXIST) and give up after a few surveys, but those that are done will get him money. People have done these before and find the downloads are NOT the patch (because IT DOESN'T EXIST), but something pretending to be the patch... but when you find out that IT DOESN'T EXIST and go back to comment on the video, he simply doesn't approve your comment, so other people don't see it, and they go and do surveys and he gets money from it.
tl;dr: IT DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST.

P.S. It's fake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?