Gaming Battery wont charge

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
angry.gif
I just got a new PSP battery 2400mAh and it wont charge, put the old one in and it chargers, help

al5911

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You can get the original batt. at any Hong Kong online sale site as long they advertise so (AFAIK DealExtreme have it and I trust DX, I'm their regular). It is up to you either to trust it or not. If I find one, I'll PM you, but no promise
wink.gif

And for the batt. that didn't recharging, try to short circuiting the +ve and -ve terminal for about 5 sec, and try charge them. I'd done that with my original batt. tho not the fake one.

al5911

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
George Dawes said:
DX don't sell ANYTHING that is original. That includes the "original" psp batteries

Here's the link http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.603 but it's for PSP2000/3000. I read the users' review, they said it is original. But I don't really 100% sure because I didn't buy one.

@RedBaron, I don't think there is one for PSP1000...

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
al5911 said:
You can get the original batt. at any Hong Kong online sale site as long they advertise so (AFAIK DealExtreme have it and I trust DX, I'm their regular). It is up to you either to trust it or not. If I find one, I'll PM you, but no promise
wink.gif
your not gonna get an original battery at DX, doesnt matter if your their "regular" or you trust them
all they sell is cheap knockoffs, alot of times they advertised original and people then posted that it was fake after they bought it
again what do you expect for like $5?

a real battery is about $25

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
The last time I saw an "OEM" 1000 battery on ebay was 6 months ago, and I havnt seen but 3 since.

It is incredibly hard to find them in stores, online or otherwise anymore.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The first is a Slim battery so won't work on a PSP 1000, whilst the second one should just be a standard extended life battery and should be the same form factor as the 1800mAh that the PSP 1000 uses.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
whilst the second one should just be a standard extended life battery and should be the same form factor as the 1800mAh that the PSP 1000 uses.
its fits both
it comes with 2 slim extended blackplates to fit the bigger battery
its the exact same size as the 1000 battery

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I want this floormat!