BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a battery for my Dsl when i did my case mod cause the old Dsl battery was one from the used Dsl i bought. I can tell it (the battery) was getting to the end of its life and i bought an "extended" battery.
http://shoptemp.com/products/2000-mAh-Batt...-Lite-p-75.html
I thought cool this one says 2000 mAh. So it should in theory last a little over twice as long as a normal one.
I did the case mod and everything. The last step was replace the battery.
When i went to charge it, the light came on orange and went out in about 20 minutes.
I know that cant be fully charged, cause it was red when i turned it on to test the DSl its self.
Pulled out the charger and tried again. The light went out in less than 5 minutes.

Long story short, i put the old battery in and its been charging for about 3 hours now. So i know its not the DS...

Also the R bumper is hit or miss when i press it. Which is odd, because before the case mod, i dropped it on the L bumper and it was the one that had about a 33% chance of working when i needed it to.
Now the L button is perfect and the R is messsed up.

Other than that the mod is ok. The case is ok. Is a cheap clear one from DX. The case bows a little and can only be noticed when its closed. The bottom bows up and the top bows out. The power and volume dont slide very well and feel bound up some how. The power button doesnt even snap back when you turn it on anymore.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought that may be the case. It isnt
frown.gif

It just doesnt seem to want to charge.

On a lighter note i seem to have gotten my R bumper back in business

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.