wilddenim

Candy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When I tried to convert DVDs or AVI videos into DPG using BatchDPG, I keep getting errors. Something about BePipe.exe?

Is it telling me to shut up!?
ohmy.gif

Can you be great and tell me how to work this out? Does DVD works? If yeah, I couldn't find any subtitles.

Thanks!
wub.gif

six-five-two

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Convert DVD to AVI with SUPER or WinAvi (Winavi costs $ though). Or just convert straight from DVD to dpg with SUPER because it can support that, I think.

SineWaveAu7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Convert DVD to AVI with SUPER or WinAvi (Winavi costs $ though). Or just convert straight from DVD to dpg with SUPER because it can support that, I think.

From http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html :

QUOTESUPER © IS UNIVERSAL as it supports a wide variety of input/source file format to play
or encode (to & from) without any additional third party software.
Supported input source file formats are:
- Video format: 3gp/3g2(Nokia,Siemens,Sony,Ericsson) asf, avi (DivX,H263,H263+,H264,XviD,MPEG4,MSmpeg4 etc..), dat,
 fli, flc, flv (used in Flash), mkv, mpg (Mpeg I,Mpeg II), mov(H263,H263+,H264,MPEG4 etc..), mp4(H263,H263+,H264,MPEG4), ogg,
 qt, rm, ram, rmvb, str (Play Station), swf (Flash), ts (HDTV), viv, vob, wmv
- Audio format: aac, ac3, amr, mmf, mp2, mp3, mp4, mpc, ogg, ra, wav, wma
- AviSynth Script Files: avs. Let you specify advanced encoding commands using AviSynth scripts!

No dpg. Avi files work fine for me in BatchDPG. Wilddenim, do you have the latest version of BatchDPG and installed AviSynth?
- Adam

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do realize that says INPUT file formats, right? If you did a CTRL+F search for "DPG" on the page you linked to, you'd find the following text:
QUOTE said:
SUPER © supports the conversion (encoding both ways, to & from ) of ALL the listed formats.
To list few examples:
[snip]
*Nintendo DS converter Convert any input video format to a Nintendo DS file. (.dpg)
The rendered Nintendo DS files are created using a fully compatible DPG format.
To copy a DVD (that you legally purchased) into a valid Nintendo DS format, we recommend that you also use the best
available DVDDecrypter to decrypt the entire DVD and copy the VOB files to your HardDisk in order to encode
them with SUPER ©. Note that DVDDecrypter is also a Freeware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple