Gaming Banner Saga Questions

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. With "The Banner Saga 3" coming out tomorrow, is it worth playing the first 2? How are they? I have not played any of the games in the series yet, but have kinda heard about them. Any thoughts and help appreciated :)

D

Deleted User

Hi guys. With "The Banner Saga 3" coming out tomorrow, is it worth playing the first 2? How are they? I have not played any of the games in the series yet, but have kinda heard about them. Any thoughts and help appreciated :)
One of the developers said in an interview that you should play them in order. Haven't played them myself yet.
For those playing the games for the first time, would you say the Banner Saga is a different experience when played as a whole, rather than split into three parts?

Banner Saga is most definitely a more full experience when played as a whole. It won’t be understood as well if the person comes into the story in chapter 3 without playing 1 and 2 first and we’re really not trying to slow down for new players. We throw them into the deep end here. Kinda rough for me to say that as it may dissuade some from buying Saga 3 (like they should!), but it is what it is. It should be played as a trilogy. If people are like me though, they’ll wait for the conclusion to binge on all three without having to wait between. Saga 3 will soon be out, so just get the whole trilogy and have at it!

Source: https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2...epic_trilogy_with_banner_saga_developer_stoic

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...