Gaming banned question

shadowwolf1579

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got disconnected from xbox live, tried to get back on, and it said I won't be able to play xbox live until 1/28/10. I have hacked firmware and have played numerous pirated games for a while on live.

Im curious as to what just happened, was my profile banned? Console? Or just some weird suspension thing? I thought they permanently banned you for hacked firmware? So is this just a warning or something?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a 3 day temp ban caused by user reports on your account

you could have been cursing or yelling, racial slurs ect... and alot of people reported you
or just people thought you were cheating or using known game exploits to get the upper hand in online multiplayer and people reported you

shadowwolf1579

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow fast response, I just checked my email and I got suspended for "inappropriate content in the profile for your gamertag" Oh well
tongue.gif

My firmware is detectable so idk why they didn't just perma ban me instead of just going through the trouble to suspend me O.o

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Wait out the suspension. If you draw attention to yourself contesting the suspension they might be more likely to scrutinize your firmware.

wink.gif

shadowwolf1579

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Wait out the suspension. If you draw attention to yourself contesting the suspension they might be more likely to scrutinize your firmware.

wink.gif

haha exactly what I thought when I posted that
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag