banned question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by shadowwolf1579, Jan 27, 2010.

Jan 27, 2010

banned question by shadowwolf1579 at 4:03 AM (873 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. shadowwolf1579
    OP

Newcomer shadowwolf1579 Member

United States
    I just got disconnected from xbox live, tried to get back on, and it said I won't be able to play xbox live until 1/28/10. I have hacked firmware and have played numerous pirated games for a while on live.

Im curious as to what just happened, was my profile banned? Console? Or just some weird suspension thing? I thought they permanently banned you for hacked firmware? So is this just a warning or something?

2. DarkCrudus

Member DarkCrudus The Ghost

United States
    i believe its just a suspension idk why you got suspended but, if they knew you had hacked firmware they'd ban the console

3. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    its a 3 day temp ban caused by user reports on your account

you could have been cursing or yelling, racial slurs ect... and alot of people reported you
    or just people thought you were cheating or using known game exploits to get the upper hand in online multiplayer and people reported you

4. shadowwolf1579
    OP

United States
    Wow fast response, I just checked my email and I got suspended for "inappropriate content in the profile for your gamertag" Oh well [​IMG]

My firmware is detectable so idk why they didn't just perma ban me instead of just going through the trouble to suspend me O.o

5. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Wait out the suspension. If you draw attention to yourself contesting the suspension they might be more likely to scrutinize your firmware.

[​IMG]

6. shadowwolf1579
    OP

United States
    haha exactly what I thought when I posted that [​IMG]