Misc Banned from Wiimmfi for Nothing?

HackingNewbie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My friend code is 0349-5990-2467 and I was banned at UTC 16:52 on the 29th August 2018 for apparently using time cheats. But I wasn't playing at the time? I was searching for players on region 2500, a region reserved for Skipper's 200 km/h CT distribution, which I was using with Riivolution at the time? And I never found a game, I just left it searching for a few hours: but I never found a game, so I couldn't have been hacking. The only Wiimmfi game I had been in was a CTWW on CTGP v1.03 the MORNING BEFORE the incident. What did I do wrong??? @Wiimm @leseratte. Below is an image showing that the last game on region 2500 happened a while ago. Before I was banned. And I was on region 2500 at the time of my ban, proving that I was not playing and therefore couldn't be hacking at the time of my ban.

Last edited by HackingNewbie,
Reactions: ItsJohnny

HackingNewbie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Untitled.png

Reactions: ItsJohnny

HackingNewbie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The distribution has mission mode and according to Skipper times from mission mode will upload to any leaderboards it finds
That mission was one that you win if you don't get a startup boost so that's why I got that time
I'm very sorry for this
I had no idea this happened

leseratte

Wiimmfi Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ban has been revoked, time will be removed from the ranking later today.

How does that happen? Does this distribution always upload mission mode results as competition ranking? Then I wonder why you are the only one getting banned ...
Anyways, I've contacted Skipper about that, maybe he can explain and/or fix this for the future.

leseratte

Wiimmfi Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As your record has already been posted by the game, it shouldn't happen again, unless you play a mission again and get a better time. I hope the creator soon fixes this with an update. Mission Mode is not supposed to post to the competition ranking system.

leseratte

Wiimmfi Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know. This is the first time I see Mission Mode rankings appear on the competition leaderboards, and I've never looked into how the mission mode ranking system works exactly.

leseratte

Wiimmfi Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Start the game from the disc channel, go into the settings, select "Message service" and then "unsubscribe from all channel messages", that should undo the patch (and cause you to no longer receive new competitions). However, that doesn't stop weird CT distributions like the 200km/h pack from uploading to the competition rankings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: All our girls are tested and cleaned. Crap we mixed up results