Australia
Am0s said:
kimikal27 said:
banned for cheating online???? lolollol
serves you right

no help from me

simpsons_nelson_haha2.gif

good one, I for one hate cheaters
^THIS serves him right for getting banned no sympathy from me.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serves ya right jackass. Get the f out and DO let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Shit stains like you drove me off Mario Kart on DS, ever caring to do most FPS games online ever again, and some other shit too. Die in a fire, and do it slow roasted so the torment lasts longer.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Vampire Hunter D said:
Serves ya right jackass. Get the f out and DO let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Shit stains like you drove me off Mario Kart on DS, ever caring to do most FPS games online ever again, and some other shit too. Die in a fire, and do it slow roasted so the torment lasts longer.

I concur.

pralaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
DunkrWunkah said:
pralaya said:
Can you get banned for playing using a pirated copy?

No. How would they tell?

I Do it.

ITS IMPOSSIBRU

Thank you for the answer!

@topic

I really dont get why people hack itens, isnt the best part of this game grinding around with people while learning how to hunt and crafting new stuff?

leic7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think some people are just being really irrational here. this topic is about MH3 specifically, not about any other online game. even if you have strong feelings about cheaters in other games, this isn't the topic for it. If you're unable to judge the situation on a case-by-case basis, and control your own feelings accordingly, then that's sad.
MH3 is different from other online games where players compete against each other. This game is different. If you can't even see this simple fact then I am sorry.
Whether someone on your team obtained their materials through grinding or by cheating, has exactly zero relevance to you, and doesn't affect your own online experience. while grinding may be the best part of the game for some folks, for others it may be the worst part. If you really like grinding, do it, just don't force it down someone else's throat and you'll have a happy team.

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man I cheat but only on single player campaign games(I have a life so I'm a busy person day in and day out, but I play games most of the time and is using codes to beat games faster BUT I dont always use codes especially on games that are awesomely fun). I can honestly say that online cheaters are losers. you ruin the experience for everyone else who worked hard. You miss the point of the online experiance, you miss the point of achievements(Monster Hunter is all about achieving obstacles)

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
leic7 said:
I think some people are just being really irrational here. this topic is about MH3 specifically, not about any other online game. even if you have strong feelings about cheaters in other games, this isn't the topic for it. If you're unable to judge the situation on a case-by-case basis, and control your own feelings accordingly, then that's sad.
MH3 is different from other online games where players compete against each other. This game is different. If you can't even see this simple fact then I am sorry.
Whether someone on your team obtained their materials through grinding or by cheating, has exactly zero relevance to you, and doesn't affect your own online experience. while grinding may be the best part of the game for some folks, for others it may be the worst part. If you really like grinding, do it, just don't force it down someone else's throat and you'll have a happy team.

No, it's not. If you're online playing with other people and you've used cheats, you do a disservice to anyone else playing with you. There are numerous issues. Like dumb***** that have endgame equipment but triple carting a lowbie monster. It kills the fun for a lot of people. Or douchebags that enable one-hit kills which can get other legit players banned. Essentially, if you're cheating online F-off.

D

Deleted-236924

DunkrWunkah said:
pralaya said:
Can you get banned for playing using a pirated copy?

No. How would they tell?

I Do it.

ITS IMPOSSIBRU

The Wi-Fi servers for Jam with the Band bans you if you're using a pirated copy.
It's because they put a save file ID and a ROM ID, so if two people have the same ROM ID, but not the same save file ID, they get banned.
So I'd say it would be possible.

leic7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jiggah said:
No, it's not. If you're online playing with other people and you've used cheats, you do a disservice to anyone else playing with you. There are numerous issues. Like dumb***** that have endgame equipment but triple carting a lowbie monster. It kills the fun for a lot of people. Or douchebags that enable one-hit kills which can get other legit players banned. Essentially, if you're cheating online F-off.
well, in my previous post in this thread I had mentioned "depending on the cheats"... so yeah, I do know there are cheats that could impact the behaviour of the monsters, but there are also cheats that won't and can be used to avoid grinding. For example, making mega potions without the need to grind for honey is just one of those cheats that affects only the user. If someone on your team has made a lot of mega potions this way, what is it to you? Why do you care? Also, so what if someone on your team has endgame gear without grinding for the parts? How exactly does the fact that they didn't grind affect your own gameplay? This is a cooperative game, the fact that your teammates have better gear actually helps make them better team players. you're not competing against them, you're together competing against the computer, which is why this game is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...