Oveneise

OP
Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
So yesterday, I went on Filetrip.net and attempted to log in with my filetrip account (Same name as my gbatemp account, Oveneise), and a prompt came up saying my IP was banned from filetrip! I was wondering why this was, since I never spammed, used proxies, and my comments were always in good nature - nothing bad. The only thing I can think of is once I uploaded a WoodR4.nds file I compiled myself (almost positive it was verson 1.19), but I can't see how that could be the reason, since the file was completely fine and was just the same as Coolkill3r's (Released later, mind you). Normally, I wouldn't be too upset over something like this, but the Homebrew Bounty is just around the corner! If I could at LEAST get my IP address unblocked that would be awesome - leaving comments isn't too big of an issue here. And I uploaded the .nds right around the release of 1.19 R4 Wood. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Narayan said:
AW is head of magazine staff. not mod.
The head of Mag Staff is a Global Mod (though he does concentrate more on News than Moderating).

Either way, if someone is banned from FileTrip, we don't really have any system in place that can tell us why it happened.
There's no logs or notes on it. So the only one who can tell why you were banned is the one who banned you.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
Narayan said:
The head of Mag Staff is a Global Mod (though he does concentrate more on News than Moderating).

Either way, if someone is banned from FileTrip, we don't really have any system in place that can tell us why it happened.
There's no logs or notes on it. So the only one who can tell why you were banned is the one who banned you.

I'm sorry to be off topic... but he? Another World is a she, right? >_>

Oveneise

OP
Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
Narayan said:

Wow. I guess that means I'm pretty screwed, right?

b'aww. No homebrew bounty for me.

And if I accidentally called AW a "he" instead of a "she", I sincerely apologize.

Oveneise

OP
Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Not to be picky or anything, I'm sure the mods are very busy with other priorities, but can I get a quote on who banned me, or what for?

(I gotta get my hands on the updated Duke Nukem 3D when homebrew bounty emerges!
yaynds.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy