Hacking BambooGaming?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Maybe they couldn't find Slovenia on the map?
wink.gif

Kidding. It says "14-20 work days for worldwide shipping"; that's 3 to 4 weeks, meaning 21-28 days. You got it right on time.

I ordered an EZ Flash 4 last week; who knows when that will arrive...
dry.gif

akura

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
does anyone know their return policy?
I have a SCDS that is defective and an EZV that wont fit into my dslite, R4 and m3 simply both work great though.

BTW delivery time to florida dec 29th-jan 10th for anyone who cares

Just email them at [email protected] and they'll be able to sort you out. I was able to get an exchange on my defective SCDS without much problems.

Kiljaeden

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just updating my second order for anyone who wants to know current transit times to Australia.

Second order: 2 x M3 DS Simply.
Ordered: 6th January
Shipped: 7th January
Received: 15th January

Kurai

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Basically i got a faulty MicroSD card reader with my R4DS, and there sending me out a MicroSD card reader, tommorow. I'd reccomend these guys. There A grade
smile.gif

Kiljaeden

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Basically i got a faulty MicroSD card reader with my R4DS, and there sending me out a MicroSD card reader, tommorow. I'd reccomend these guys. There A grade
smile.gif

I might email them about that also. Both of my MicroSD card readers died within 3 uses. Obviously not the best build quality.

Phrostay

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I ordered from bamboo just before going on holidays and I was really paranoid about them not sending it but it did arrive after I came back from holidays, so expect it to take 20 days or more but now that I think about it 20 days isn't too bad considering they are based in china and the distance your package has to travel.

wepoo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yep, don't get worried about postage times. If you order around any holiday period (be aware of multicultural holiday times) or you package has to travel long distances or through countries with 2nd rate infastructure then it's gonna take a little while.

I have ordered from them twice and I was very pleased with them (even though my 2nd order didn't come intime for christmas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated