Hacking BambooGaming?

callandor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
no I ordered a Supercard DS One. But from what I hear, i'm prob gonna have tons of problems using it.

Argh.

actually, I did, the intial reviews from everyone indicated it was pretty awesome. then i ordered, then the reviews started saying about the problems. But some of the members here seem to have no problem using it, so maybe it's just a bugged series. Well if it's shit i'm just gonna ask for an exchange. Which should take longer, by then I'll prob be in another country so shipping is gonna be...hell...

argh.

urlan

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered and paid for an R4DS from them yesterday (through bank deposit). I have yet to receive a confirmation email nor has my order status history changed (still at waiting for payment). How long does it generally take for them to register your payment?

ikari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ordered an r4 from them yesterday. i checked my account today, and it says my order has 'shipped'.

do they send you another confirmation email when they ship your order? and do they provide a tracking number for registered mail or ems express?

Yes, they send another e-mail confirmation with the tracking number like in this thread.
I haven´t received this e-mail either. But e-mail them and they will provide you the number to track.
I suggested them to show tracking number on BambooGaming.com site in "My account -> Order history", but they said they have to change all system of store to make this change.
wacko.gif

ATM they have no time for this and the adaptation will be implemented later.
blink.gif

It´s weird because I´ve ordered other goods from them and haven´t received the e-mail confirmation with tracking number again.
frown.gif

what's the email address you used? [email protected] or [email protected] ?

callandor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
no I ordered a Supercard DS One. But from what I hear, i'm prob gonna have tons of problems using it.

Argh.

actually, I did, the intial reviews from everyone indicated it was pretty awesome. then i ordered, then the reviews started saying about the problems. But some of the members here seem to have no problem using it, so maybe it's just a bugged series. Well if it's shit i'm just gonna ask for an exchange. Which should take longer, by then I'll prob be in another country so shipping is gonna be...hell...

argh.

2 ?

I got confirmation about 2 days. Maybe less? Depends I guess.

Densen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered mine with paypal and got a confirmation two days later saying it has been shipped. I also got a tracking number for auspost but they confirmed that it cannot be tracked online.

Does anyone who has received something from them know how long it usually takes? They say 7-10 business days. Is that fairly accurate?

Kurai

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah im also wondering because tommorow it will be the 5th day, So according to them it will be here by the Tuesday?
happy.gif

Are they accurate with there estimates?

akura

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They seemed fairly accurate. I ordered an SCDS from them recently on the 20th. Got the shipped email on the 24th and it arrived yesterday on the 3rd Jan.

Given it was across the busy Christmas period with all the public holidays, it was roughly on track to their 7-10 business days estimate.

Vincent Vega

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

dodly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered mine Yesterday and got an email today saying
"Your order has been shipped via registered air mail. The shipment will take approximately 7 to 10 business days to Australia and 14 to 20 business days to other countries."

e3ck0, you still got a few days wait til yours comes because your in the USA which is a 14-20day delivery time.

Mines comming in 7 - 10 days YAY Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi hehe

Kiljaeden

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have had no problems ordering from Bamboo Gaming. Admittedly, I've only order twice from them so far and the second order is currently in transit but my first order was very smooth.

First order: Supercard Lite + Superkey. Ordered and shipped within 24 hours. Recieved within 7 days (5 working days).

Second order: 2 x M3 DS Simply. Ordered and shipped within 24 hours. Hopefully recieved within 7 working days. I'll give an update to when I recieve my 2.

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know their return policy?
I have a SCDS that is defective and an EZV that wont fit into my dslite, R4 and m3 simply both work great though.

BTW delivery time to florida dec 29th-jan 10th for anyone who cares

JonoBG

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
from site:

Return Policy

1. Return only for faulty goods.

2. Do not remove any warranty label on the product.

3. If the item is defective. We will send back a new replacement after we tested the defective item.

4. Buyer is responsible for all return charges. We will be responsible for all shipping charges of sending back to buyer.

5. You must fill in our return form and send it back with your item together.

6. Please contact us before you sending the faulty goods.

http://www.bamboogaming.com/warranty-terms/info_3.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: It was in yours actually :D:tpi::rofl2: