Kurai

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey all,
I ordered a R4DS from Bamboogaming.com because they are Australian and they are the cheapest to get my R4DS to Australia.
On the product information it says it normally ships in 24 hours, It has been 3 days and it still says Processing, I havent heard a word from them in the 3 days since i have ordered it, Are they on Holidays or are they stooging me?
Please tell me what i should do in this case.
Thank you in advance
Kurai

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With being christmas and new year their probably on holiday. I've not used them yet but I'm going to order a slot 1 card. I've not decided which one yet. Bamboogaming is recommended by GBATemp and loads of people on here have used them without any problems.

Kurai

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah ok, Thanks for your help. I hope they get back from Holidays soon
happy.gif

roadbusta

Trophies
Website
www.google.com.au
XP
Country
Try emailing them about your problem. When I have problems with Bamboo gaming I email them about it and they usually answer within 12 hours. However, if they really are on holidays, they will not reply.

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
with both my dealings with Bamboogaming they have shipped my cards from china so it will proberly be the same for you even though you live in Australia

edit
added quote
QUOTE said:
all items are shipped from our branch in Mainland China(not Hong Kong or Australia)
The shippment will take Approx. 7 to 10 business day to Australia

Kurai

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cool thanks for the fast replys guys, If i dont hear anything by the end of next week i think i might have to email them >.

sixb0nes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I ordered my G6Lite/Passcard 3 combo from them on a Friday, and it arrived the following wednesday. I think you're confused about the whole "ships in 24 hours." Ships in 24 hours means the product leaves their warehouse and they begin to send it to you within 24 hours, it then takes the standard time (3-5 working days) to arrive

fryguy

Trophies
XP
Country
I got a mail from them saying my M3 Simply is shipped. Hope the M3 Simply is good, i've only used SuperCard's before.

Danieluz

Trophies
XP
Country
Kurai and Tokas, any of you guys know if the r4 from bamboogaming comes in english? I didn't think about this before =X

Densen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I emailed them to confirm it is the english version and they said it is, so I don't think you have to worry. I ordered mine late yesterday, haven't received an email about it being shipped yet, but hopefully i'll get one today.
smile.gif

TheValeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've ordered 3 times from Bamboogaming [ once via EBAY & twice via their website ] and never had any problems. the last order was mid December and it arrived on the 30th but I think it was due more to NZ Post volumes than anything else. Oh and it did come via China so even you guys in Aus may find it takes the same route ... hence a small delay.

Gonna order a EZ-Flash 5 or M3DS Simply slot 1 device off them as soon as I've seen a review of the M3 .... although I hear the R4DS is almost the same 100% compatability wise as the other device manufacturers advertise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    https://www.amazon.com/Tentacles-Made-Gay-Hunter-Fox-ebook/dp/B00M0VCUPK let's be real, who isn't at least a little gay for tentacles though?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Maybe a ghost writer?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Oh my God the graphics are so realistic looking." Lol of course it was the shiznit back then tho.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never stood in line overnight or for hours, to buy anything. I can just wait and buy it later.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I have never done that either.
    closest ive done is getting to target a couple hours early in the moring to get some amiibos.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
    But that topic makes me sad. :(
    Abusive narcissistic ex shame guilted me into selling them becasue my gaming and interests were childish like a little kid collecting toys. :(
    I had soooooooooooo many of them. All still sealed.
    +1
    I eventually had to contact a domestic abuse advocate to help me get out of the apartment I was in a lease with her. And filed a restraining order on her cuz she kept harassing me after i left her.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt bring my Charger and nobody here has one compatible with my phone
    either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c
    That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to still have an old phone.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019
    Mine was from 2017. lolol. I just got this new one like 6 months ago. Not even new, second hand cheapo $40 phone. But it has usb c. lol
    I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen device cost me the same? lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A phone can do more than a TV
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400...