Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
except baldness doesn't run in my family :P
Open your DNA in Notepad++ and edit the line that says "Baldness == 0" to 1
I tried doing that myself, you need to be an administrator to make changes.

Pish- you can use a virus.

edit- if we are doing computer related puns on a discussion of DNA I am duty bound to link up http://ds9a.nl/amazing-dna/ , that it happens to be one of my favourite things on the internet is an added bonus.

Reactions: 3 people

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I've got a friend who's in the recent years lost all his hair on his body. He was really into trying to look good aswell, so this "disease" put down his self esteem VERY much. Now he pretty much doesn't care much about how he looks. Think this might be the upcoming cure for this?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Losing all your hair (including body hair) is an actual condition called alopecia of which there are many causes but most of them (and certainly the most popular reasons of those I see for it) are not what this seems to be dealing with. This said I believe a version of the male pattern baldness method (albeit in overdrive) which this deals with is one of the potential causes so it might happen.

Ultymoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See, I'm waiting for human trials, and then it turns out that not only does it make your head hairy, but you turn into a Sasquatch because all your other hair won't stop growing too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol