BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aguilera_87 said:
ok, i can try 16bit png, but I use a resizer to do this (jpg 220x200 to png 175x160) and havent option to choose 16 or 32 bits

but there is not problem, i think i can use photoshop script or other software (if u know any better to do this i like to get and try) but its not a problem i think..... "And now i have the images resized, i only need to change the quality, i think photoshop can do this fast with hundreds"

the problem is the game ID, can u reply my last post? thanks!!

The 4 characters that are between in the serial as you have pointed out are the game id that is needed. The cover for that game in your last post would be named BL9P.png

QUOTE(~It@chi™ @ Mar 27 2011, 11:13 AM) Thanks for your work BassAceGold but I see the wrong day of the week on top screen (example: today 27-03-2011 i see the monday)

P.s. please add in top screen 24 hour clock and I'm italian sorry for my bad english =)

I don't seem to have that issue, it says Sunday for the same date here. 24 hour option may be added in next release.

QUOTE(Dter ic @ Mar 27 2011, 11:18 AM) when i set argument"s, where it says "file path"is that where i put say, F:\_bagui\coverart

or is it the [$FILEPATH$]

and also if i tried to view a .png it says "png file type not supported" even though the arg's are there (untouched)

For covert art use you do not need to set any launch args in the .arg files. All you need to worry about are the CoverArt.ini files which do not use a drive letter in the path of the file. Also there is no built in image viewer.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
BassAceGold said:
Dter ic said:
when i set argument"s, where it says "file path"is that where i put say, F:\_bagui\coverart

or is it the [$FILEPATH$]

and also if i tried to view a .png it says "png file type not supported" even though the arg's are there (untouched)

For covert art use you do not need to set any launch args in the .arg files. All you need to worry about are the CoverArt.ini files which do not use a drive letter in the path of the file. Also there is no built in image viewer.

oh now i get it

Aguilera_87

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
khlavkalash.wordpress.com
XP
Country
BassAceGold said:
Aguilera_87 said:
ok, i can try 16bit png, but I use a resizer to do this (jpg 220x200 to png 175x160) and havent option to choose 16 or 32 bits

but there is not problem, i think i can use photoshop script or other software (if u know any better to do this i like to get and try) but its not a problem i think..... "And now i have the images resized, i only need to change the quality, i think photoshop can do this fast with hundreds"

the problem is the game ID, can u reply my last post? thanks!!

The 4 characters that are between in the serial as you have pointed out are the game id that is needed. The cover for that game in your last post would be named BL9P.png

OK! THANKS, maybe tomorrow I can upload the complete coverpack remaned, resized and optimized to 200 or 300 Mb

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Release 2 - 4 is out now:
-fixed backgrounding and returning from media player in sub menus
-fixed memory leak in song loading
-added 24 hour clock option
-fixed nds internal names
-fixed the day display on the clock
-covers are now loaded in the favorites menu
-fixed a memory leak with favorites icons
-included a font creation program - dsFont

Again the first post has been updated.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
i have the PAL version of Pokemon Black, whenever i select the game, BAGPlug returns t the dstwo menu (where i select games)
huh.gif

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another small release:
Release 2 - 5:
-added Properties menu which contains info on file types, size and for nds roms, the game ID
-fixed memory corruption in nds internal name caching
-other tiny fixes

The new properties screen
11-3-27-18-6-42.jpg

The game ID is what is used for covers right there. All you need to do is press select and click properties on any nds roms file to get that.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
BassAceGold said:
Another small release:
Release 2 - 5:
-added Properties menu which contains info on file types, size and for nds roms, the game ID
-fixed memory corruption in nds internal name caching
-other tiny fixes

The new properties screen
11-3-27-18-6-42.jpg

The game ID is what is used for covers right there. All you need to do is press select and click properties on any nds roms file to get that.
Cool!
I have an idea on how to make the soft-reset go to this menu instead of the DS-Game Menu, really this is an idea, but I think all we need to know is how the original firmware did it, because in the first releases it did that.

Aguilera_87

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
really good! Im working in the covers now (all resized now makes 98 Mb, 175x160 like in this scan, 8bit png "256 colors palette" but quality its the same that 32bit images at 99% of covers... if someone needed I can change the covers that not seen good, cause find in this 5500 covers its a nightmare.) but i think the quality it's correct

OK, now im getting the IDs in order from the txt that I auto copy to rename the images with a massive renamer... its not easy because some IDs (0,2%) are not in the txts.... but I think I have it ready in 1 or 2 hours

srry for my english if it's not good
wink.gif

2-bias

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I made a first version of the good old LEDS2 skin. But i need to check the skin.ini for the colors sometimes.
24620-leds2.png

(filetrip download)
Credits: BassAceGold, Cannonfoddr and Chris77

And another question about the hide folder thing. What's with multiple entries like AKAIO has.
hiddenfolders = _bagui, catsfc, moonshl, moonshl2 ... etc.
Is this possible with the SDK?

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
2-bias said:
And another question about the hide folder thing. What's with multiple entries like AKAIO has.
hiddenfolders = _bagui, catsfc, moonshl, moonshl2 ... etc.
Is this possible with the SDK?

In the next release of the menu, you can create a "hiddenfolders.txt" file in the _bagui folder which is basically just a list of all the folders to hide.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Can't be bothered to go through all the thread, but is there a list of Homebrew that allow the ARG() files to work, other than the SNES emulators (Bagsfc/catsfc etc) ??

A list on the first post wouldn't go amiss - & if people knew which program worked, then they may submit appropriate extentions to be included in Bagplug

[I would REALLY like to get GBA/GB/GBC games to show up & run through this menu]

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CannonFoddr said:
Can't be bothered to go through all the thread, but is there a list of Homebrew that allow the ARG() files to work, other than the SNES emulators (Bagsfc/catsfc etc) ??

A list on the first post wouldn't go amiss - & if people knew which program worked, then they may submit appropriate extentions to be included in Bagplug

[I would REALLY like to get GBA/GB/GBC games to show up & run through this menu]

The only emulators that can launch roms via args are:
nesDS
BAGSFC/CATSFC

No other emulators have been updated to support the standard yet.

Technically you can get gba/gb/gbc games to show up in the menu using a .arg file. When you click on them they will launch the emulator but you will have to load the roms manually in the emulator.

Aguilera_87

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
I finish the complete pack this afternoon, some problems to upload (I still trying upload to filetrip)

Anyway, here is a megaupload link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S1SWQO2O

Bass, dont needed to ask if u can put it at first post
wink.gif
YES, YOU CAN

only say that works perfect, and the... 25.. games I have in the microSD link with his correct cover

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aguilera_87 said:
I finish the complete pack this afternoon, some problems to upload (I still trying upload to filetrip)

Anyway, here is a megaupload link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S1SWQO2O

Bass, dont needed to ask if u can put it at first post
wink.gif
YES, YOU CAN

only say that works perfect, and the... 25.. games I have in the microSD link with his correct cover

Thank you for putting in the time to do what everyone else was too lazy to do (or couldn't do for any reason whatsoever)
biggrin.gif

I'll be sure to include this in the first post along with any mirrors that anyone creates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end