Homebrew BAGPlug (SCDS2 Entry)

Spectro87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must not have something set up correctly because I cannot get covers working.

rVgwj2M.png

iz131FB.png

edit: tried changing the header in coverart.ini to [nds] - no luck
tried moving the ini to /userfiles/ - no luck

edit2: fixed it. For anyone reading this with the same problem: make sure your ini files aren't actually named coverart.ini.txt (show file extensions in Windows Explorer) and make sure your cover art is named after the game ID for commercial roms.

New issue: I downloaded a cover for Pokemon Conquest and named it after the ID. When I scroll past in bagplug it freezes and I have to reset. Any idea how I can fix this?

Last edited by Spectro87,

sieroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Apologies for the slight bump- just putting this here in case anybody else encounters a similar issue to what I just had.

BAGplug has difficulty parsing non-standard characters in filenames - specifically, the letter "é". This becomes an issue if you're attempting to load a file named "Pokémon.nds". The issue can be dealt with by simply renaming the file to remove the accented characters.

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to gives files custom names other than the filename? I use numbers at the fronts of filenames to get them to show up in the correct order, and don't want those numbers to show up. I can of course use internal nds names, but that only works for nds files

sieroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to gives files custom names other than the filename? I use numbers at the fronts of filenames to get them to show up in the correct order, and don't want those numbers to show up. I can of course use internal nds names, but that only works for nds files

Nope.

Internal 3DS names are all you can hope for. They still obey the underlying filename ordering, which is usually enough to get things into the "correct" order.

As for non-NDS titles? I just got around it by naming things along the lines of "Golden Sun 1.gba" and "Golden Sun 2.gba" - if you don't want them in alphabetical order, you're out of luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s