Hacking Badge disappears from home menu.

Blue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I put a badge on the top right corner of the home menu and restart the 3DS or click power then home, the badge isn't there anymore. I have a 10.7 sysnand although when i was on 9.2, I injected FBI onto Health and Safety. So i don't have Health and Safety App anymore.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've effectively reached the 300 title limit. I have as well. Placed badges count toward your 300 titles (stupid I know). So when you start installing new games, your 3DS will decide to look to any badges first, if it sees you have those it will remove your badges from your home screen until your title count is at 300. once you have no more badges then it starts to make your earliest installed games disappear. They will still be there, but you'll have to delete other titles to make them visible (and accessible) again.

I really want someone that's making AuReiNAND or other CFWs with A9LH to find and remove the 300 title limit, surely it must be possible.

Last edited by duffmmann,

Blue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You've effectively reached the 300 title limit. I have as well. Placed badges count toward your 300 titles (stupid I know). So when you start installing new games, your 3DS will decide to look to any badges first, if it sees you have those it will remove your badges from your home screen until your title count is at 300. once you have no more badges then it starts to make your earliest installed games disappear. They will still be there, but you'll have to delete other titles to make them visible (and accessible) again.

I really want someone that's making AuReiNAND or other CFWs with A9LH to find and remove the 300 title limit, surely it must be possible.
I've definitely not gone past the 300 titles limit.
was the badge legit or injected badges from another user using homebrew?
Its legit, I selected it from the badge selection and I can place it but it disappears when restarting my 3DS.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

even if he hit the 300 title limit, he wont be even put any badges in the first place.

Its legit, I selected it from the badge selection and I can place it but it disappears when restarting my 3DS.

does that happen every time you restart the 3DS?

Blue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
even if he hit the 300 title limit, he wont be even put any badges in the first place.

does that happen every time you restart the 3DS?
Yes or if I click power then home. (Loading the Home Menu for a second time).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The problem might be that Gengar is a ghost type :P

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    955.7 KB · Views: 761
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    887.2 KB · Views: 464

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yes or if I click power then home. (Loading the Home Menu for a second time).
try to re arrange the badges inside the badge arcade and then place them from inside the badge arcade.
or try to clear the data and download them again when you log to the badge arcade again.

Last edited by aos10,

Caseyfam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, so this isn't just me. It's weird.

I'm using A9LH booting a somewhat old version of AuReiNand. Also using emunand. Basically, when I restart my system, sometimes badges will disappear. It's typically only on the first page, however. Other badges that aren't on my initial home menu screen don't seem to be affected.

Blue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
try to re arrange the badges inside the badge arcade and then place them from inside the badge arcade.
or try to clear the data and download them again when you log to the badge arcade again.
Still the same result.

D

Deleted User

THIS HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME! It doesn't matter which badge it is- it'll always disappear randomly!

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was googling for a cause/solution for this and came across this thread. The same thing happens to me and it's usually the forwarder badges for Mii Plaza, eshop, etc that end up vanishing from the home menu.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
That"s strange, I think is currently related to your bad Health & Safety App it aren"t supossed to cause the problem since you put the badge in the spot of where was the Health & Safety App in the past, because even if you injected FBI it is still here but the system aren"t going to sipaly it because now it aren"t correct and ir signatures aren"t valid and the only way to restore it is with Kernel acces, since you are in 10.7 you can try reinstalling the updated Health & Safety app from 6.0.0-11 if you have a Japan or European console or from 6.1.0-12 if you have an American console and a Original 3DS Model (3DS, 3DS XL or 2DS) with Nasa. Also you can try fixing your save in the Information Desk and also all the people that have this problem.

Caseyfam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mentioned in this thread that I was having this issue on AuReiNand using A9LH. Updating from my super outdated AuReiNand to the most up to date version of Luma 3DS has fixed the problem on two different systems of mine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves