• Replies 1,063
  • Likes 8

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I literally just said it worked for me. Why would it work for me and not others? Are you using a US N3DS? Because, if not? Kindly mind your own business.

Not to mention your precious 364686CC didn't work for me. If you guys want to redirect people who are asking about NTR to your dumb GW sheet? You may as well update it for NTR.

364686CC Doesn't work for me. Deal with it.

364686BC unlocked your catcher, right?

If so, 364686CC is the address that needs to be entered into the spreadsheet, cause that address holds the value for the number of plays, The spreadsheet calculates 364686BC from that address and creates the unlock catcher code for L+Up.

As you have now set the base address to 364686BC, the unlock code has it's address changed to 364686AC which is not working.

Reactions: Wilsonec

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

If so, 364686CC is the address that needs to be entered into the spreadsheet, cause that address holds the value for the number of plays, The spreadsheet calculates 364686BC from that address and creates the unlock catcher code for L+Up.

As you have now set the base address to 364686BC, the unlock code has it's address changed to 364686AC which is not working.
and that's what confused me , i know the real address is +16 in decimal then the unlocked catcher
even if i don't have N3DS , i should know that.

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Then edit it back? IMO the spreadsheet isn't that great and it was simpler fetching codes from the thread.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Then edit it back? IMO the spreadsheet isn't that great and it was simpler fetching codes from the thread.
I am not editing an address that I can not verify myself. And really getting the addresses from the thread was horrible, every few posts someone would ask for the current addresses or ask to create codes for them. Now there's one place to look for the addresses.

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys, I think I've found a pattern for the gap between Real and Training addresses.

I've been busy for the past couple of days, so I apologize for not being active on the spreadsheet's development and such.

Because of this, I was surprised to see that @Wilsonec and @soaresden had made a more efficient "v2" of the sheet. ...Which made me feel just a tiny bit bad for not helping them out...

Anyway. Upon looking over to the addresses list, I noticed there was a new column to test the gap between them. I will say in advance that this is just a theory, and we'll either have to look back at all the pre-1/15/2016 addresses for every region, or wait until we have new addresses for every region for us to verify with. But... here goes...

mA5p0.png

The "gap" shown in the spreadsheet, while correct. Is being looked at the wrong way.

Instead of finding the actual gap, look at each number separately, and go from there.

Both codes always start with 36 or 32, depending on the system. So we can already cross that off the list.

I'll also use the EUR set of addresses, first, because... I dunno.

XX82535C
XX46B24C

The third digit in both bolded codes (being 8 and 4) are, well, 4 away from each other. Compare all the codes in the picture above, it's not hard to miss.
The fourth digit in both bolded codes (being 2 and 6) are somewhat hard to explain, mainly because I assume it has something to do with region.

mA5We.png

So we'll have to dig a little deeper.

Still focusing on that fourth digit, the EUR addresses appear to be only 4 apart. The JPN addresses are 2 apart. And the US addresses are... strangely enough, either 7, or 4. It strikes me as odd as to why the US New3DS would be 7 apart, but the US Old3DS is only 4. I can only assume it's due to the fact the US Old3DS hasn't been validated in about four days, now.

Next, the fifth digit in the EUR set of addresses (being 5 and B in the bolded codes above) are 6 apart. The JPN set are 1 apart. And the US... are also giving odd results. New3DS is 9 apart, and Old3DS is 6 apart.

Sixth digit, EUR set... (3 and 2 in the bolded codes above) 1 apart. JPN set... 5 apart. And US... doesn't like making up it's mind. New3DS is 3 apart, while Old3DS has no difference at all.

We're on to the seventh digit, and both the EUR and JPN set of codes are only 1 apart. The US kinda follows through, with the Old3DS being 1 apart, but New3DS is 10 apart.

And the last digit, on every code. Is all C. It's always C. No matter what. I still have the pre-1/15/2016 US New3DS codes, and they also end in C.

Honestly, there shows to be a pattern of some sort, but until we get a new set of addresses, we can't really confirm if this is truly how the pattern goes. But I just wanted to point this out to everyone, and maybe you all could keep an eye out more often than I could. And, again, this is just a theory, so this will most likely be disproved by the time these addresses stop working and we end up having to find new ones. Until then, I'll just be here every now and then, helping with whatever I can. I mean, I already found two patterns with these addresses before, being the unlock address gap, and the New/Old3DS gap, what are the chances I find a third?

Last edited by Godson777,

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just as a heads up, an earlier post didn't know how to do this, but if you boot into gateway mode, then boot into ntr via bootntr, you CAN use gateway and ntr at the same time. Whether one will work nicely with the other is situational, but it does work.
This isn't news, it's how NTR has worked since bootNTR was introduced in v3.0

@speedfly posted this in another thread, who's a bad enough dude to test it?
I don't want put this code on my site,too dangerous,so add password lock that,but I can shared on other site

[Inf Catch]
D3000000 30D2443C
60000000 00000000
B0000000 00000000
60000ED4 00000000
B0000ED4 00000000
DC000000 00000208
70000010 00000002
10000010 00000004
10000000 00000004
D0000000 00000000
if catch less than 2 will auto coin
jpn version tu1.3.0,have anyone usa and eur version and patch download

Last edited by Zidapi,

x06xp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just now, I got an error message 022-2813 "online services cannot be used" anyone else got that when trying to launch Badge Arcade? It's not system wide as I'm online on Pokemon Ruby.
i literally just went on badge arcade US version 5 minutes ago and it was all good, no problems at all.

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Just now, I got an error message 022-2813 "online services cannot be used" anyone else got that when trying to launch Badge Arcade? It's not system wide as I'm online on Pokemon Ruby.
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wf...em=3DS&locale=en_US&action2.x=23&action2.y=24

Error Code: 022-2815
What to Do:
Please contact us at 1-800-255-3700. Specially trained representatives will be available to assist you, 6:00am - 7:00pm (PST), seven days a week.

Note:

Please do not delete your Nintendo Network ID. Deleting your Nintendo Network ID will not resolve this error code.

I just hope it's not what i think

Every one, i suggest to be careful when using the unlock code.

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
i literally just went on badge arcade US version 5 minutes ago and it was all good, no problems at all.
What are you running? I'm using the second to last Gateway update on 4.2 sysNAND with 10.3 emuNAND.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wf...em=3DS&locale=en_US&action2.x=23&action2.y=24
But it's not that exact code though. Can't even find anything on my code online. Do you think this is intentional?

I just hope it's not what i think

Every one, i suggest to be careful when using the unlock code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ... +1