jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
So thankfully i wasnt working but that still dont cut me up. Last night just as my colleagues were leaving work they were forced back inside by 5 men with a gun. People were beaten up and had guns forced to thier heads. Thankfully no one got seriously hurt but its really affected everyone today because theyre all amazing people.

I just hope they catch the bastards who done this. No one ever should have to go through this.

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
work in a retail based builders merchants.

One girl from lst nyt came in to speak to managers about it and shes a really close friend off mine and when i saw her i gave her a hug she just cried. Made me so angry n sad.

Mr.Seiko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Criminals like that are a waste of Life.
frown.gif

I'm glad to hear that noone was seriously hurt.

And I hope everyone has the opportunity to heal from the Emotional injuries sustained from a situation like this, and hope that any Physical Injuries heal without complications.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The police will catch then and give them a 5 month jail sentence even though they have scarred people for life. the uk law system pisses me off but thats another story. I hope your friends are ok.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I've had a gun pointed at me before, it is indeed sobering.
In my case it was a cop, but still.. all that power and all it takes is a tug to unleash it.
Fucks with the mind it does. I'm glad you're alright.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Only if Dirty Harry were there... He would've done in with those chumps in a second. As long as everything is alright in the end, I'm happy for you.

mthrnite said:
I've had a gun pointed at me before, it is indeed sobering.
In my case it was a cop, but still.. all that power and all it takes is a tug to unleash it.
Fucks with the mind it does. I'm glad you're alright.
I'm considering going into law enforcement myself, but I don't like the thought of abusing power, it shouldn't work that way. But there are a lot of ignorant people out in that field.

B

ball2012003

hope those people get caught
must feel awful for that to happen
frown.gif

hopefully it wont happen again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_