Hello,
I am hoping someone else has run into this before. I had my Wii softmodded and was running 4.0U. Basically, so the kids could play backups of their games because they scratch the hell out of them. I have CiosCorp installed and play them through the disc channel. Last week it began to stop reading the backups. Sketchy at first. Some would others wouldnt. Now it just doesnt play any. It reads originals fine. I tried upgrading to 4.2 using the guide and still have the same problem.
I thought Ineeded to reinstall CiosCorp and after the upgrade, I just get ret - 1530 I believe.
I was thinking perhaps I needed to re-virginize it and start over.
Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Doug
I am hoping someone else has run into this before. I had my Wii softmodded and was running 4.0U. Basically, so the kids could play backups of their games because they scratch the hell out of them. I have CiosCorp installed and play them through the disc channel. Last week it began to stop reading the backups. Sketchy at first. Some would others wouldnt. Now it just doesnt play any. It reads originals fine. I tried upgrading to 4.2 using the guide and still have the same problem.
I thought Ineeded to reinstall CiosCorp and after the upgrade, I just get ret - 1530 I believe.
I was thinking perhaps I needed to re-virginize it and start over.
Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Doug






