Hardware Backup troubles

killerm1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
i am new to the world of wii only just have acquiring one but have had lots of experience with ps and xbox so not a noob to console hacking.

The problem i am having is with disc read errors. everything i burn wont seem to run. i have been reading tuts for the last few days and cant seem to get anywhere. i have tried all sorts of loaders and all sorts of discs including verbatim -r's. have burnt downloaded iso's and have made my own using wiihttpd and used imgburn to burn them on my pioneer dvr-109 drive.

Is there any special setting i may be overlooking? any ideas to what i might be doing wrong?

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

killerm1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I did try installin various cios that different guides said to use with no success.
unsure.gif

But have fixed the problem now by removing everything and installing softmii. only the verbatim discs are working but that was kind of expected. Anyway happy for now thanks for the help
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright glad you got that taken care of, softmii was a good choice sucks the rest of your discs don't work, i can't afford verbatims.

timishu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Because you don't have a modchip, I recommend that you get the Gamma Channel backup loader by DjTaz. This works great and I have foudn very few if any at all read errors.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1