Hacking backup shop account

mat03111984

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all need a bit of help. ive got gh5 and rb 2 both US versions on a PAL system and ive got them working. im trying to use the dlc hack by changing the wii shop account to US from pal without deleting my account. but im getting error 205958 so im guessing its because i havent deleted my account. but ive read once its deleted thats it. ive lost it for ever. is there a way to restore it, or back it up? so i can retrieve it one day and go back to my pal account. this is the last step to get my dlc

thanks for any help

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
I dont think thats possible as you delete it on your Wii by sending the delete info to Nintendo and they erase stuff automatically so its lost I guess.

EDIT: As you know, you can backup your DL games from your shop account, this can be done.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Not sure about that mattjd, because the shop account delete is made on the server too AFAIK thats why its gone forever... but he could try with a NAND backup.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is it really a big deal?
you can basically get anything from the shop channel for free with a little internet searching

mat03111984

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont know? is it? if i delete my account, will it ever effect me? i never buy nething of it so... i just dont want to ruin anything....

mattjd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oooooh if you dont buy anything then just change it too US it wont effect you in anyway. If you want VC/WW/DLC for free then just search for xxx.wad on wehack***
wink.gif

mat03111984

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ye i get all wiiware/vc etc fine. i just really want gh5 dlc. but once i get bored i dont want to be left with a messed up wii one day. but i guess it will be fine. ill just do it and see what happens. thanks for all your help.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually the shop channel does affect games. maybe they are games you don't play but they are out there. One example is Karaoke Joysound Wii. If you look at it, you notice that the scrub is less than 200MB! That's because there are only a handfull of songs on it. For the full library, you need to pay for a subscription service. It is paid, ingame, by using your Wii points! I HAD to change my Wii shop channel to Japanese to use the subscription service.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
urherenow said:
actually the shop channel does affect games. maybe they are games you don't play but they are out there. One example is Karaoke Joysound Wii. If you look at it, you notice that the scrub is less than 200MB! That's because there are only a handfull of songs on it. For the full library, you need to pay for a subscription service. It is paid, ingame, by using your Wii points! I HAD to change my Wii shop channel to Japanese to use the subscription service.
damn what a ripoff.

Nobodyhearsyou

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ummmm, are there any updates on this? I would love to be able to use the Japanese store network {as I live in Japan}, but would hate to not be able to go back to an American account at some point in my life {when I move back to America}. Any addition info on this would be great. {Or info on getting Joysound DX tickets on an American Wii}.

vegemikee

Trophies
XP
Country
tried the nand restore stuff. all shop channel business is server-sided, so even thought it appears that its worked on your wii, everythings changed in the server, so that method wont help you there.

xcvmvcx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Wii shop channel DOES remember the last region you connected from and will prevent you from accessing it UNTIL YOU DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT.

If you do this, you will essentially lose all access to VC, WiiWare and DLC for that region and doing a NAND backup will not help you here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing