Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jran Sakarra said:
Okami - NTSC DOES NOT WORK
Reads as a bad Wii Disc.
(Tried 2x diff burned copies)
Strange. Mine works flawlessly. It's Okami, the NTSC version, 1:1, played on an NTSC system using Wiigator BL Gamma. Yours might be a bad rip, or maybe a bad burn.

AquaGod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure this has been asked 1,000 times but COD5 works on beta 0.3 right?

*dont feel like looking through 85 pages*
blink.gif

llow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think Boom Blox (NTSC) on NTSC console works 100% correctly. I have moments were wiimote aim control is lost. It is much better on gamma but still occurs. I know its not my wiimote as I don't have the problem with any other game.

Any confirmations? This is mostly apparent when playing adventure mode and throwing bombs at attacking armies.

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
llow said:
I don't think Boom Blox (NTSC) on NTSC console works 100% correctly. I have moments were wiimote aim control is lost. It is much better on gamma but still occurs. I know its not my wiimote as I don't have the problem with any other game.

Any confirmations? This is mostly apparent when playing adventure mode and throwing bombs at attacking armies.

I think the problem occurs too on the original games, as I've read it on a review.

Meharis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Cyberxion said:
Jran Sakarra said:
Reads as a bad Wii Disc.
Strange. Mine works flawlessly. It's Okami, the NTSC version, 1:1, played on an NTSC system using Wiigator BL Gamma. Yours might be a bad rip, or maybe a bad burn.

i just burned it with nero 8 @ 4x on a badass cheap DVD+R disc 1:1 and it worked flawlessly with gamma

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does legitimate discs not run on this or something? I wanted to use Ocarina on my Brawl CD for the stage editor but I get a dvd error or something like that. Gecko OS won't run (Says invalid Wii application) on my Wii anymore even though I used the safe update for 3.2U.

stefh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Call of Duty 5 PAL works fine now with 0.3 gamma.
I am so happy
smile.gif
Thanks a lot for all your time and effort.

phertiker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChaosBoi said:
Does legitimate discs not run on this or something? I wanted to use Ocarina on my Brawl CD for the stage editor but I get a dvd error or something like that. Gecko OS won't run (Says invalid Wii application) on my Wii anymore even though I used the safe update for 3.2U.

SSBB is a dual-layer DVD, and dual-layer DVD's do not work with the gamma loader.

skunk123punk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
phertiker said:
ChaosBoi said:

SSBB is a dual-layer DVD, and dual-layer DVD's do not work with the gamma loader.

I have played both my original and backup (DVD9) of SSBB and both work fine. I have also tried the Ocarina codes on both original and backup and again worked fine on both.

Not sure if this is because the loader has not got as far as reading layer 1 of the disk but I have played through the single player as Mario without any errors.

SkUnK

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can get SSBB to load and even play a little in the story mode but when I win the first stage my game crashes. I haven't tried anything else. But I do remember that I forgot to set the layer break so I probably don't have a good copy.

manuel88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guy I want to share my test ...sorry cuz My english.

Wii- 3.3U
Backup Loader- v3 gamma.
The new cIOS_instaler that comes with The Gamma Loader on Djtaz Files.

And This is the weird thing I have 3 Game
Spiderman WofS [PAL]

Mario Kart Wii [PAL]

Star Wars Force U. [PAL]

And I use Memorex DVD+R at 3x To burn them... and they all works 100%

Now My Question is..... How come there is people saying that we can not use DVD+R??
I'm just lil bit confuse about that...

And thanks Everyone for The Help You guys are awesome..
biggrin.gif

Jran Sakarra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyberxion said:
Jran Sakarra said:
Reads as a bad Wii Disc.
AH I will have to get Gamma...
I am using one of the older ones.

shinygerbil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jran Sakarra said:
Cyberxion said:
Jran Sakarra said:
Reads as a bad Wii Disc.
AH I will have to get Gamma...
I am using one of the older ones.
Well there's your problem... It didn't work in beta or earlier
wink.gif

skunk123punk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Need For Speed Undecover PAL tested on a PAL Wii 3.2. Blue screen with "ERROR #002 An error has occurred press the eject" etc..etc..

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skunk123punk said:
Need For Speed Undecover PAL tested on a PAL Wii 3.2. Blue screen with "ERROR #002 An error has occurred press the eject" etc..etc..

Thankfully the game is awful without even a chance to redeem itself in the form of an online mode...

kratos_kanasaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay no matter what Harvest moon Waku waku Animal March (RBIJ99) fails on every method of loading with gamma including menu load. All end up with gibberish saying blahblahblah B blahblah Wii blahblahblahblah B. It should be in japanese but it doesn't. (Can someone check this out too?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: After my shower +1