Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

ferissp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read this proper? Gamma released this weekend as per Wanin?

Great!

What will my Thai hookers do when I'm playing Wii? Pleasure themselves? Brilliant!

deshwasi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what? instead of going outside for the real thing, your family wants to play Wii Skii? wait. is there snow in Australia.. ?

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where exactly did Waninkoko say anything about a Friday release of WiiGators project?

Wow... you guys read way too far into things... all he said is "I like fridays (and saturdays)"

Considering it's already Friday in his country, and has been for some time, he most likely just said that to fuck with everyone...

Relax you little A.D.D. kiddies... go take your Ritalin and watch little Christina Aguliera monsters run around...

thetonman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freegamesforwii.info
XP
Country
@deshwasi yeah the family ski is the closest i get to snow unless I want to travel to canberra but why do that because snow is cold and if i can go skiing in the comfort of my home and look out the windows at the sun and 30 degrees then that makes me a happy camper. lol

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe its just the end of the week and he can relax and have a burger in mcdonalds ?
He did say he only considered it friday after lunch !!

thetonman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freegamesforwii.info
XP
Country
maybe he said it because he doesnt work fridays or saturdays and those are his days off from everything. even Wii related activities which could mean it will be a sunday release..... or am I reading too far between the lines lol oh well back to my main paying job! dam it!!!

^^^
EDIT: thinking along the same lines taz but beat me to it.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn, I stopped reading this topic at page 180, becuase I just got myself a modchip.
But damn.
This topic is one hell of a noobspamparadise..
Cmon, talking about thai hookers?
Talking about South Park?
Talking about why waninkoko like to eat hamburgers on fridays?

Is there even one thing that actually says something about the backuploader, except for Wanin saying that he likes fridays (which, actually, is spam too) and noobs begging for the Gamma loader.

I think that the moderator, who is going to mod this topic any further, is a real brave man. Respect.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ahh this thread is pretty much gone anyway - they need to start a new one for the gamma loader so people are just having fun for now.

and to be honest - Waninkoko can spam as much as he likes and it wont bother anyone - its just a bit of fun and we can get serious when the gamma is officially released

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh around page 200 something one of the mods said they werent going to touch this topic because wed only end up with 5 more. So enjoy the spam, grab a thai t****** from tazs collection, some smoke from bl4zed and have fun
smile.gif

Wabsta

Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
djtaz said:
Ahh this thread is pretty much gone anyway - they need to start a new one for the gamma loader so people are just having fun for now.

and to be honest - Waninkoko can spam as much as he likes and it wont bother anyone - its just a bit of fun and we can get serious when the gamma is officially released
But dude, this isn't a chatbox.
I mean, why don't you all just make a channel on IRC, so you can have "fun" there?

joker86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i agree with you totally djtaz...even though this thread has been spammed the hell outta

and it has some of the funniest craziest posts i've ever witnessed i think it should be kept and looked back on from time 2 time...this is Wiistory right here lol

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IRC, yawn.... wed miss all the fun from earlier. Honestly like taz says when gamma is released this thread will get locked and a new one started for gamma. at this point there is no new news and every question possible about the loaders has been answered 100 times. If someone comes up with a legit question or some new info the thread will jump back on topic, otherwise go with the flow. Its a free world and until a mod comes in and starts trashing posts and tells us to quit then obviously they have no problems with the nonsence being kept to this thread. But if you insist im sure taz me and several others would be happy to each go start a new topic or two, or carry this over to some other threads

thetonman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freegamesforwii.info
XP
Country
@joker86 I agree also i have never laughed so much in a forum before and this all started thanks to the excitement created by 2 men with 1 name Waningator this is wii history and i would be good to keep this thread because there is so much info and so much hilarity it is as if this thread is a whole forum in itself. Then again this thread has more posts in it than some forums all put together which is why the people in this community keep me coming back to this thread and also for the imminent release of the gamma.

Wabsta

Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
djtaz said:
because we are doing it here - your also added to it all
tongue.gif

and if you have a mod chip why do you care ?
No I'm not
tongue.gif
hehe

A friend of mine wants to play backups, but his mom won't allow him to mod his wii.
So I kinda keep track of these things for him..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I'm NEVER horny