digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
With both wiigator and waninkoko being who they are (perfectionists) that we have nothing to worry about when it comes to updates and the disc channel. Also the rebooter has a recovery mode option....

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
serisous question here...

can someone make a channel for me of the autoboot 0.3beta?

keep pretty much everything the same, but have the music from Mario Sluggers when you accept a challenge... right as your looking at the field, and it's loading... that silly 70's pop music... that would be awesome!

hellohey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sadcrag said:
I don't get why everyone is calling Call of Duty: World at War is Call of Duty 5 cause its not. Treyarch does the non numbered call of duty's and infinity ward does the numbered ones. So Call of Duty 5 wont be out till next year. I am just saying.
They already started Call of Duty 6 i heard...
and ign.com even calls it call of duty 5

cooldued59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
20clarky08 said:
@cooldued59

did u just screen grab that from youtube lol

Haha yes. I was bored out of my mind so I created that banner using prnt screen + pshop.

If anyone cares this post was types on my iPod Touch 1st gen.

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sadcrag said:
I don't get why everyone is calling Call of Duty: World at War is Call of Duty 5 cause its not. Treyarch does the non numbered call of duty's and infinity ward does the numbered ones. So Call of Duty 5 wont be out till next year. I am just saying.
Uh, no
They did Call of Duty 3 as well.

alphax13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Laguna kid is correct.
lecture.gif

ppc_gba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at least wiigator and waninkoko are in the same time zone (GMT +1), so they can get their work synced up easily and hopefully make a release by the time i wake up tomorrow (
tongue.gif
yes i have joined in the throngs of useless give us gamma posts...). they could be working on it right now (it's almost 11am there).

alphax13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ppc_gba said:
at least wiigator and waninkoko are in the same time zone (GMT +1), so they can get their work synced up easily and hopefully make a release by the time i wake up tomorrow (
tongue.gif
yes i have joined in the throngs of useless give us gamma posts...). they could be working on it right now (it's almost 11am there).

Screw it if everyone else is doing it I might as well.

*Ahem* Can we have the backup loader today?
rolleyes.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ferissp said:
But if a backup asks to update, then you will need the update to play the game right? No game that I've put in the Wii that asked to intall an update would play without the update.

Wouldn't it depend on the update? Do disk updates normally include an IOS? If that is the case, wouldn't a newer IOS possibly not work with the current cIOS?

I got wii music NTSC and it asked to update so i brick blocked it - and tried again - no update request and it played fine.

QUOTE(alphax13 @ Nov 12 2008, 12:10 PM) Screw it if everyone else is doing it I might as well.
rolleyes.gif

Who exactly is 'everyone else' ??????

alphax13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
ferissp said:
But if a backup asks to update, then you will need the update to play the game right? No game that I've put in the Wii that asked to intall an update would play without the update.

Wouldn't it depend on the update? Do disk updates normally include an IOS? If that is the case, wouldn't a newer IOS possibly not work with the current cIOS?

I got wii music NTSC and it asked to update so i brick blocked it - and tried again - no update request and it played fine.

QUOTE(alphax13 @ Nov 12 2008, 12:10 PM) Screw it if everyone else is doing it I might as well.
rolleyes.gif

alot of people..... and the dude who posted above me, duh.
mad.gif

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alphax13 said:
djtaz said:
ferissp said:

rolleyes.gif

mad.gif

in other words everyone else are all the 12yr olds here who beg for them to release it every 5 mins.

alphax13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
g00s3y said:
alphax13 said:
djtaz said:
ferissp said:

rolleyes.gif

mad.gif

in other words everyone else are all the 12yr olds here who beg for them to release it every 5 mins.

yeah I did it goofing around. I

sadcrag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LagunaCid said:
sadcrag said:
Uh, no
They did Call of Duty 3 as well.

yes they did and that is there last numbered call of duty. Infinity Ward from now on has numbered ones well because they are better and really how many world war II games can there be. Freakin Zombie Nazi's come on.

Rod_Hull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ferissp said:
On a more serious note, has anyone heard anything about Wario Shake It (specifically the secret level glitch) working on Gamma?

This has already been fixed by requiem4d's entryholder_fix for 0.3b (and in his own loader: SoftChip).

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
videos look great do you think wiigator that releasing the last beta version you got a better compatibilty reply and therefore able to create the gamma beta this is great work love to see an imminant release keep up the good work...just a theory if you can load starfall straight into menu with out the os could you link the cios into starfall so it boots with give you free reign on the disk loader channel? just a theory i dont know alot about coding so please no flaming

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
alphax13 said:
djtaz said:
ferissp said:

rolleyes.gif

mad.gif

The 'dude' who posted above you is one of the most respected coders involved with the whole wii project and has helped quite a lot of people and given exceptional input into the project. He was in no way begging or asking for the loader but merely showing his wish as he wants to get going on finding issues and resolving them and bundling the packages for others to use. DUH !

He also didnt have 4 posts as the time and I dont see anyone else who might have asked.

alphax13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
alphax13 said:
djtaz said:
ferissp said:

rolleyes.gif

d just
dude chill out. I was just joking about how everyone wants the loader and posts crap, an just playing around...
I could care less when it comes out, as long as it does. I prefer a solid release rather than a buggy one.
Im not trying to make enemies so relax...

mad.gif

The 'dude' who posted above you is one of the most respected coders involved with the whole wii project and has helped quite a lot of people and given exceptional input into the project. He was in no way begging or asking for the loader but merely showing his wish as he wants to get going on finding issues and resolving them and bundling the packages for others to use. DUH !

He also didnt have 4 posts as the time and I dont see anyone else who might have asked.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alphax13 said:
djtaz said:
alphax13 said:
djtaz said:

alphax13 said:
Screw it if everyone else is doing it I might as well.
rolleyes.gif

d just
dude chill out. I was just joking about how everyone wants the loader and posts crap, an just playing around...
I could care less when it comes out, as long as it does. I prefer a solid release rather than a buggy one.
Im not trying to make enemies so relax...

mad.gif

don't just quote the entire thread and say nothing, or I'll e-punch you in your jugular

Hacksaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can we get this thread locked or something.. at least until the loader is released? I'm watching this thread and its mostly filled with crap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi