Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

Bananna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digitydogs said:
the half assed trolls tonight are actually some of the most helpful members of the board blowing off some steam. relax

No, being retarded doesn't blow off steam. I am not angry, it's just rather annoying when trying to read posts that are serious when all I see are posts about homosexuality and black rights. I really don't give a damn.

GhostSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bananna said:
How about we all have a nice cup of...

shut the fuck up.

This isn't funny, most of you are half-assed trolls.
Anyways.
smile.gif

QUOTE(Bananna @ Nov 11 2008, 06:51 PM) SERIOUS TIEM.

Will Gamma be able to boot PAL 1:1's on a NSTC Wii from the disc channel?
I don't see why not, the original Gecko OS could.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ferissp said:
Obama is a douche. He was voted into power because people were duped into believing that he stood for change. Ultimately he will just push the Democratic agenda for 4 - 8 years and then someone else will come in, claim that all the problems were Obama's fault and the cycle will continue.

However, McCain could not have rebuilt ties with the EU and other countries.

I just picture Putin (ex KGB) and Obama (ex Chicage Community Organizer) in any sort of diplomatic negotiation. Seems like the equivelant of Red Fox and Hannibal Lecter negotiating.

I know you foreigners don't like America. Just remember that we don't all suck. Just the Deep South, Midwest, and parts of the west coast.

I feel bad for Nader...he seems like a genuinely nice guy who cares about our country...unfortunately he is too damn ugly to be president. Its true, in a study they found most women vote based on who they'd like to throw a shag.
rofl2.gif

yeah i know it was pages ago but man that's funny

...loader
biggrin.gif

ferissp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In regards to my post on how to find out when gamma would be launched (crisco...turkey baster, etc) I received 4 PM's.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ferissp said:
In regards to my post on how to find out when gamma would be launched (crisco...turkey baster, etc) I received 4 PM's.

lmao - ill only go as far as clicking links 500 times , i couldnt be arsed pm'ing

ferissp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is odd it hasn't been leaked yet. Good choice in beta testers.

If they need more time to make certain games work, and work well, then I'm fine with waiting an extra week or so.

I don't understand why the rebooter will be so awesome? I'm saving $40 on the game, I can click an extra time on the wiimote.

How many hits do you think the rainbow coalition will get tonight?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ferissp said:
It is odd it hasn't been leaked yet. Good choice in beta testers.

If they need more time to make certain games work, and work well, then I'm fine with waiting an extra week or so.

I don't understand why the rebooter will be so awesome? I'm saving $40 on the game, I can click an extra time on the wiimote.

How many hits do you think the rainbow coalition will get tonight?

Enough that we should probably ask for some of the ad revenue, assuming there is any

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
20clarky08 said:
jus done my CCNA 640-802 last month myself...

amazin city man, damn expensive tho lol

then again since Liverpool became COC08 prices for a pint r ridicolous, damn european bullsh1t
Congrats - soon to be in a dark room with no windows and all screens and listening to NOC NOC jokes ?
tongue.gif

erm loader , gamma , download ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wii u was shit fight me
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, 1) I never entered 4chan 2) I have good memories with my PS2 even though most of the games i had were scratched beyond being bootable
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Not gonna lie, about half of its game library was shovelware like its counterpart, the Wii.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and the other half were just 1st party games
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, The Wii U was essentially an early Switch, before the Switch was a thing.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They already had the technology but the price to performance wasn't there
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and before third party companies were able to make games for the newest nintendo console
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Older systems I love some of the games but without filters and enhanced graphics they are difficult to enjoy
    +2
    Especially the PS1....
    That thing needs all the bandaids lol
    I think my favorite PS1 enhancement is sub pixel precision, helps get rid of some of those wobbly polygons lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, By default, the polygons are filtered with differing to simulate depth, which doesn't make them clearer.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Which GPU was hot in the ps1 era psi besides all of them
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There are ways to disable this by creating cheat codes, but this requires knowledge of the PS1 hardware.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss the old game shark books you could just go to Walmart and buy now it's instant ban or some punishefor using cheats
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I have physical copies of both Pokémon diamond and Pokémon black, gonna post them on my profile
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, the filters i hate the most are the bilinear ones
    @K3Nv2, when the PS1 was out I had the PS1 the N64 and on PC I had the Voodoo 2 and glide looked soooo nice at the time 🥰
    Biliniar filters are OK but brz is better I like SuperEagle but out of all of them xbrz is probably the most computationaly expensive
    Emulation is the way to go for so many reasons NES get rid of flicker by turning off the sprite per line limit. Cheats? Ken Batocera is your friend almost every console has cheats in it
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, most of the time the only cheats i use are bugfixes
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, thx, they came with my previous dsi
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, thx, they came with my previous dsi +1