Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
IronMask said:
I know this is a tad off subject but does anyone have a link that provides all 100% saved games? That would speed up the .3 testing tremendously to see if the game you are testing can run in all its levels, etc. that way whatever you are testing doesn't effect how much you don't like playing the game...because I know there will be plenty of people trying a backup and then once they see if it plays the 1st session they will swear it works not knowing that the game doesn't work 100% when the gameplay gets more progressed...

Just a suggestion ... Because I am really doing this for my kid... (and my wallet) so it doesn't matter if I see the spoilers to come... My kid is the real Wii fan... I am just interested in the whole concept of everything working and helping Wiigator get this done so he can take a long over due vacation...

a lil bit of google search brought out this... http://www.wiisave.com/
it has mostly savegames for PAL NTSC and JAP

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
WiiShizzza said:
IronMask said:
I know this is a tad off subject but does anyone have a link that provides all 100% saved games? That would speed up the .3 testing tremendously to see if the game you are testing can run in all its levels, etc. that way whatever you are testing doesn't effect how much you don't like playing the game...because I know there will be plenty of people trying a backup and then once they see if it plays the 1st session they will swear it works not knowing that the game doesn't work 100% when the gameplay gets more progressed...

Just a suggestion ... Because I am really doing this for my kid... (and my wallet) so it doesn't matter if I see the spoilers to come... My kid is the real Wii fan... I am just interested in the whole concept of everything working and helping Wiigator get this done so he can take a long over due vacation...

a lil bit of google search brought out this... http://www.wiisave.com/
it has mostly savegames for PAL NTSC and JAP

I tried that...still missing alot... that was the first thing I did was google...just thought there was something a little better than that...

kanoeyes said:
Mizu said:
QUOTE(cobol @ Oct 23 2008, 05:13 PM)
I'm having issues when patching Sam & Max Season One, the program saids that the result will be an 1.6 GB ISO, I burned it and the game actually boots, but when I select any chapter the wii reboots itself >o

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sam and Max USA doesn't work on chipped PAL using GeckoOS either... I get the same sympton, boots but resets console when choosing a chapter.. but it does runs ok with free-loader though.

blackbrew

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
abc.moc
XP
Country
Netherlands
LAA said:
Gaisuto said:
blackbrew said:
good day everyone,
have anyone of you guys try "Disaster - Day of Crisis",
any idea if its going to be compatible with v0.3 loader ?
Well Disaster worked really damn well with v0.1, so I'd assume it'd work even better with v0.3.

I would have thought so.
If it was an old game, then perhaps it wouldnt work at all, but its new, so I think it would either work better or the same. (probably slightly quicker)

true, i guess may dam DVD drive has a problem im going to to use my wife's laptop to burn 1:1 copy and wait to the v0.3 realese, man..
rolleyes.gif
i can't wait

Mizu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
# Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.
# Members may also NOT mention torrent or warez-containing sites or channels by name or otherwise.

blackbrew, I advise you to remove the link

blackbrew

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
abc.moc
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mizu said:
QUOTE said:
# Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.
# Members may also NOT mention torrent or warez-containing sites or channels by name or otherwise.

blackbrew, I advise you to remove the link

my bad and im sorry
i did remove it

Mizu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like last week happened all over again.

I'd disregard anything that doesn't offer technical information.

I could say nintendo killed it too, It doesn't make me any more right though.

w4aqar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

hencthurk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's fake (I hope) but imo, the 0.3 beta should come sooner rather than later (like today), at least let us use it while we have the chance...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That is cheap. Love it they advertise false info, like 11" screen, but in specs it says 10.5"...