Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

Ultimateplaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sweet an update. Hopefully it gets released sometime today for us to test, if not oh well
smile.gif
Thanks alot WiiGator

shamone69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiGator said:
zidane_genome said:
hey, whoa... don't start on me! I'm just defending myself...

I tried to help you all out by telling you when WiiGator plans to release the new version, and I get accosted, and spat at... this is bull...

Then again, I guess when it does come to a bunch of teenagers, they only see what they want to see...

Everybody should stop the discussion about any release date. I never mentioned any date. I didn't gave you my e-mail address.

Currently I can't reproduce any of the errors the testers have. If this continues I will release a version for everybody to test, so I can get a bigger compatibilty matrix.

that looks like he is getting pi**ed off with all the WHEN WHEN WHEN posts give it a rest people plz

mods is there any way this can be locked so as only wiigator can post plz
ph34r.gif

kremmy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiGator said:
Currently I can't reproduce any of the errors the testers have. If this continues I will release a version for everybody to test, so I can get a bigger compatibilty matrix.
Doing this would definitely help you isolate which game/system combinations cause the errors you can't find. It would also put a stop to the constant speculation that had been leaked.

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
shamone69 said:
WiiGator said:
zidane_genome said:
hey, whoa... don't start on me! I'm just defending myself...

I tried to help you all out by telling you when WiiGator plans to release the new version, and I get accosted, and spat at... this is bull...

Then again, I guess when it does come to a bunch of teenagers, they only see what they want to see...

Everybody should stop the discussion about any release date. I never mentioned any date. I didn't gave you my e-mail address.

that looks like he is getting pi**ed off with all the WHEN WHEN WHEN posts give it a rest people plz

mods is there any way this can be locked so as only wiigator can post plz
ph34r.gif

I would have thought so, sounds like a good idea.
I think only WiiGator, Waninkoko and the BETA testers should post here.
I think there should be a seperate thread for us e.g. Questions About Backup Loader 0.3
Mods, if you're reading this, tell us if this is possible.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiGator said:

Really good idea. As me, I tested a lot with the actual loaders. And the only backup that doesn't run is mortal kombat....
No Problems with Wario PAL on PAL console, Mario Kart or even a palfixed special edition of MH2 works without problems.
No Problems with the EASports09 Titels...

toasterhead219

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiGator said:

thats prolly a really good idea, there can always be problems caused by the burner/media/corrupt iso. a larger test group could weed out those types of problems.

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to hear the new version will be coming out soon (hopefully). I'm still wondering if the project will remain open source or not (that was the best part about the first version in my opinion). Went to a RMS speech last night, so I'm feeling all sorts of free-softwareish. Anyway, great to hear that progress is being made, and I hope to see the new release soon.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A part of me wants to say "Nobody will actually use this thing to test, just to play what they know is compatable." but then there are those posts like above which say it's a good idea. Kinda like the Mother 3 patch recently, what they thought was perfection ended up having a few nitpicks with the non-typical mediums of playing it which never came up until it was released public.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: make up his mind dude