neoalucard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kremmy said:
neoalucard said:
Am I the only one who thinks putting videos on Youtube brings too much attention to the loader?
That implies:

1: That everyone didn't know about the loader already

2: That word of the new loader won't spread far and wide as soon as it's released anyway.

I'm just being paranoïd, that's all
happy.gif

I don't think this place can be more crowded than it already is anyway... until the release, of course.

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Motoko said:
kanoeyes said:
wiiagakotor team we need news and more videos ,wiigator release a 10/10 video
be quiet, there was already a video posted.

kanoeyes... why need more videos?

This one I really like:
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16290942FhfBbDSy

if you have nothing better to do than keep asking here for videos, maybe you should get a job or clean your room.
hate2.gif

DarkeoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
I don't think this place can be more crowded than it already is anyway... until the release, of course.

Don't be so pessimistic
smile.gif
, now the time has come for all the dumb***** to sho their true potential :

QUOTEYes but this loader cant boot backup ,isn't it ?
XD

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In AnyTitleRemover, what title in what menu do you have to delete in order to use the cios_fix patch? As I'm having problems installing the patch via Wad Manager as it comes up with an error message whilst installing the wad. Also, I apologise if this is off-topic.

neoalucard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
w4aqar said:
Will this loader include loading from disc channel, or its own channel but with an option to auto-boot?

disc channel = not yet

kanoeyes said:
one question (i don´t know if someone did this before)this new loader loads a iso gamecube game?

no

QUOTE(DarkeoX @ Oct 20 2008, 04:56 PM)
It would be dumb to think that NINTENDo doesn't know about it, and as far as they're concerned, there're certainly waiting for the finalo loader to be released to strike back...We...i mean i dunno if it is possible, but they'd probably wages a surprise full scale attack, by WIIConnect 24 or something like...The WII can receive data while in standby mode if the WIIConnect is enabled...i assume that they can also give the consol the order to turn on and to update itself...

I know nintendo knows about it and there are probably spies among us
ph34r.gif
but still, youtube attracts lots of noobs here that are flooding this topic with questions that have been answered again and again. (

We should break the 200th page mark soon
smile.gif

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
So the way Nintendo is striking back is already in effect, they are pushing the Wii HD to an earlier date from what I read.. I am sure this new console will play old Wii stuff as well... I am sure they knew of a Backup Loader since Billings sent those emails warning them. I am sure that the Wii has made it's quota in the profit margins.

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the first test will be in a few weeks. The Wii Speak Channel is coming, and you know you will need to update your Wii to use it. Lucky for me I have 2 Wiis. One that is connected and another that is just 3 Homebrew.

Luigi728

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Thewon

Damn, you're right (not that's something wrong with being right, but the thing you're right about^^)
But I think there will be a way so we can still use homebrew.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back